• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VIII SpinyShell's Trade Thread (LF: HAs and/or Rare Pokeballs)

Phosphene

Formerly SpinyShell
Reaction score
Hopefully I'm doing this right and not breaking any rules. Anyways, I've made several requests on the gen VIII global trade thread, and after thinking about it for a bit I decided to make a general trade thread.

I have a growing collection of Pokémon with some combination of good IVs (four or more IVs of 31), good natures, hidden abilities, egg moves, and/or rare Pokéballs, which can be seen in the table below. Do note that it might take some time for me to breed for what you want. What I would like in return is any Pokémon with its hidden ability and/or a rare Pokéball, a rare Pokéball being the Dream, Beast, Sport, Safari, and all Apricorn Balls. Currently I have a few specific requests (which can be seen in the gen VIII global trade thread): a Sport/Level Ball Combee/Vespiquen, Dream Ball Indeedee, Dream Ball any member of the Togepi/Porygon line, Dream Ball Lapras, and/or Galarian Farfetch'd/Sirfetchd with its HA. Thanks in advance.

Very important note: I do not have Nintendo Online Services, however do I have the free version of Pokemon HOME (friend code is in profile; my nickname is Spiny) and can thus friend trade through that.

PokemonNature(s)Hidden Ability Available?Egg Move(s)Pokeball(s)
Eevee*VariousYes (Anticipation)VariousRepeat/Nest/Timer/Premier/Friend/Fast/Luxury/Love/Dream/Moon
DuraludonModestYes (Stalwart)Slash, Night Slash, Mirror CoatHeavy
RookideeImpishYes (Big Pecks)Rock Smash, Roost, TailwindHeavy/Level
PincurchinModestYes (Electric Surge)Memento, Sucker PunchDive
BlipbugBold/TimidYes (Telepathy)Infestation, Recover, Sticky Web, SupersonicNet/Beast
SnomModest/TimidYes (Ice Scales)Bug Bite, Fairy Wind, Mirror CoatPremier/Luxury/Friend/Heavy
Galarian PonytaJollyYes (Anticipation)Hypnosis, Double-Edge, Double Kick, Morning SunHeal/Dream
ApplinJolly/RelaxedYes (Bulletproof)Sucker Punch, RecycleNest/Friend
Hatenna**VariousYes (Magic Bounce)Nuzzle, Aromatic MistDream
Galarian ZigzagoonBraveYes (Quick Feet)Parting Shot, Knock OffDusk/Dive
StunkyModestYes (Keen Eye)Haze, Double-EdgeDusk
GoomyTimidYes (Gooey)Counter, Life DewRepeat/Heal/Friend/Love
ChewtleAdamantYes (Swift Swim)Skull Bash, Dragon Tail, Gastro AcidDive/Lure
CharmanderTimidYes (Solar Power)Belly Drum, Counter, Focus Punch, Dragon PulsePremier/Beast/Moon/Fast/Luxury/Love
RioluJolly/Naive/TimidYes (Prankster)Bullet Punch, Vacuum WaveUltra/Dusk/Moon
Alolan VulpixTimidYes (Snow Warning)Hypnosis, Freeze-Dry, MoonblastUltra/Dive/Love
GossifleurModestYes (Regenerator)Sleep Powder, Leach SeedHeal
HippopotasImpishYes (Sand Force)Stockpile, WhirlwindUltra/Dusk/Premier/Heavy
LitwickTimidYes (Infiltrator)Clear Smog, Haze, Power Split, Acid ArmorDusk/Moon/Love/Dream
SilicobraAdamantYes (Sand Veil)Last Resort, Belch, Poison Tail, Dragon RushHeavy
BulbasaurModest/Sassy/TimidYes (Chlorophyll)Petal Dance, Toxic, CurseUltra/Friend/Love/Beast
ScorbunnyJollyYes (Libero)High Jump Kick, Super Fang, Sucker Punch, Sand AttackRegular
PopplioModestYes (Liquid Voice)Perish Song, Aqua RingRegular
BunnelbyAdamant/JollyYes (Huge Power)Defense Curl, RolloutUltra/Heavy
Galarian Meowth**VariousYes (Unnerve)Curse, Covet, Double-EdgeLevel
Galarian Corsola**VariousYes (Cursed Body)HazeDusk/Moon
BunearyJollyYes (Limber)Focus PunchLove
BunnelbyAdamant/JollyYes (Huge Power)Defense Curl, RolloutHeavy
ScytherAdamantYes (Steadfast)Night Slash, Quick Guard, DefogSport
MorelullModestYes (Raindish)Growth, Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Leech SeedHeal/Beast
QwilfishAdamantYes (Intimidate)Aqua Jet, Acid Spray, Flail, HazeDive/Dream
MilceryModestYes (Aroma Veil)Baby-Doll Eyes, Last ResortLove
LaprasModestYes (Hydration)Curse, Ancient Power, Sparkling Aria, Freeze-DryDive/Love/Beast/Safari
RolycolyRelaxedYes (Flash Fire)Block, MudslapHeavy
SkrelpModestYes (Adaptability)Haze, Acid ArmorDive
CarvanhaAdamantYes (Speed Boost)Destiny BondDive/Dusk
RockruffAdamant/JollyYes (SteadFast and Own Tempo)ThrashDusk/Quick/Moon/Fast/Beast
RuffletJollyYes (Hustle)NoneLuxury/Moon
Galarian DarumakaAdamant/JollyYes (Inner Focus)NoneDive/Premier
Alolan SandshrewAdamantYes (Slush Rush)NoneLuxury
MunnaRelaxedYes (Telepathy)NoneDream
ChinchouModestYes (Water Absorb)NoneBeast
SolosisModestYes (Regenerator)NoneDive/Moon
NatuModestYes (Magic Bounce)NoneHeal
Salandit**VariousYes (Oblivious)NoneDusk
Gothita**VariousYes (Shadow Tag)NoneDusk
Remoraid**VariousYes (Moody)NoneDusk/Dive
Shuckle**VariousYes (Contrary)NoneNet
Combee**VariousYes (Hustle)NoneNet/Luxury
WailmerBoldYes (Pressure)NoneRepeat
Jangmo-oModestYes (Overcoat)NoneDusk
DrilburJollyYes (Mold Breaker)NoneLevel/Dream
CaterpieTimidYes (Run Away)NoneSport/Dream
TogepiBold/TimidYes (Super Luck)NoneHeal/Luxury/Love
ShelmetHastyYes (Overcoat)NoneBeast
CorphishAdamantYes (Adaptability)NoneDive
Mareanie**VariousYes (Regenerator)NoneDive
Durant**VariousYes (Truant)NoneNet
Falinks**VariousYes (Defiant)NoneLuxury
Passimian**VariousYes (Defiant)NoneLuxury
Mantine**VariousYes (Water Veil)NoneNet
Trubbish**VariousYes (Aftermath)NoneDusk
Galarian Slowpoke**VariousYes (Regenerator)NoneDream/Love/Beast
WoolooImpishNoSwagger, Stomp, CounterHeal/Premier
WimpodAdamantN/AAqua Jet, Spikes, Wide GuardDive/Fast
TurtonatorModestN/ARapid Spin, Curse, Wide Guard, Head SmashLuxury
GrubbinModestN/AMud-Slap, Discharge, HardenNet
NickitTimidNoHowl, Torment, Quick Guard, Knock OffMoon
RoseliaTimidNoSleep Powder, Life Dew, Cotton Spore, ExtrasensorySafari
WoobatTimidNoPsycho Shift, Roost, Knock Off, FlatterLove
DreepyNaive/Rash/TimidNoDragon Tail, Curse, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch, DisableDusk/Level/Moon/Beast
HonedgeModestN/ABlock, Wide Guard, Destiny BondBeast
DeinoModest/TimidN/AAstonish, Belch, Head SmashDusk/Moon/Beast
CramorantHastyN/AAerial Ace, Defog, Feather Dance, RoostDive
HorseaModestNoWater Pulse, Clear Smog, DisableDive
Skarmory**VariousNoCurse, Roost, Night Slash, WhirlwindDream
Torkoal**VariousNoYawn, FissureHeavy
TrapinchJolly/NaiveNoQuick Attack, Bug Bite, Fury CutterFriend/Safari
G-Farfetch'dJolyyNoSimple Beam, Quick Guard, Night Slash, CurseSafari
SinisteaModestNoNoneDream
Skwovet**VariousNoNoneFriend
EiscueJollyN/ANoneLove
RaltsModest/TimidNoNoneLove
MarillAdamantNoNoneLove
Wobbufett**VariousNoNoneLove
DunsparceImpishNoNoneLove
SnoruntTimidNoNoneMoon
LarvitarAdamantNoNoneHeavy
StonjournerAdamantN/ANoneHeavy
Rhyhorn**VariousNoNoneHeavy
GolettAdamantNoNoneHeavy
RotomTimidN/ANoneBeast/Level
JoltikTimidNoNoneBeast
Porygon**VariousNoNoneUltra
*I have so many different Eevees with so many different natures that it's a case-by-case basis.
**These Pokémon have no good natures currently, so I won't Everstone them (hence the various label) and thus cannot guarantee a good nature unless specifically requested.

Last edited:
I would like to trade for the Sport Ball Scyther and Heal Ball HA Morelull.
Okay. It will take me some time to breed them, but I'll try to get them ready as soon as possible. Also, just for clarification, do you want just the Morelull with its HA or both the Scyther and the Morelull with their HAs?
but I have many other HA Pokemon you may want. Is there anything else that would interest you? I may or may not have it.
I looked at your post in the global trade station and I'd like a Cramorant and a HA Milcery.

Thanks so much.

Okay, so I’ve finished breeding the two Pokémon you requested. You can see them in the spoiler tags below. Let me know if you want something else, I don’t mind.
A8441263-F666-4BBF-B712-30036E217F94.jpeg
DB8C5004-091B-40D6-8DB6-143927AFB332.jpeg
Let me know when you’re ready to trade, there’s no rush. Take all the time you need.

Can I get a timid HA loveball a-vulpix?
I have an own tempo moonball rockruff (breeding and transferring it will take some time)

Can I get a timid HA loveball a-vulpix?
I have an own tempo moonball rockruff (breeding and transferring it will take some time)
Sure. I'll get to breeding your Vulpix now. Just let me know when you're ready to trade.

@Eeveely I’ve got your Vulpix ready. You can see in her the spoiler tag below. If you want a different Pokémon instead, let me know. I don’t mind.
40C0B1B2-A8CA-40E1-9C76-F0F6057035BD.jpeg
I’m ready to trade when you are. Take your time.

Thanks. :)

I’ve accepted your friend request. Are you ready to trade?

Edit: Thanks again. :D

Hello! Are you still looking for an HA Skrelp? If you are I can breed you one. It'll have a modest nature with the egg moves Acid Armor and Haze.

I would like an HA Stunky in return.
Yes, I’m still looking for a Ha Skrelp. I’ll get to breeding your Stunky as soon as possible. Thanks so much.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom