• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Spirit Mafia: Bi-winners: J J M and Mijzelffan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spirit Mafia: Sign-ups and discussion.

I got my role!:D

Confirming role.

Confirming and such

Hey, I've, like, received my role and it's, like, awesome... Why did I have to be possessed by the spirit of a Valley Girl? Oh right, cause I'm cursed with awesome :p

Role received!

Roe Reieved.

Re: Spirit Mafia: Night 0 (Role Confirmations)

All of the role PMs are sent out now.

Oh, and I'm a lazy ass, so if you want to name your "spirit" (I'll keep track of it for you (I have it all on a spreadsheet ^^)) send me a PM what you want your "spirit" to be named for the rest of the game.

Confirming my reception of role :banana: (Does that even make sense? :dumb:)

got it :l

Role recieved -_-;;

Role received. I could create some great names for a spirit. Spirit Tiger Delta Laser Cannon Xtreme... Yeah, I like the sound of that.

Role received. I could create some great names for a spirit. Spirit Tiger Delta Laser Cannon Xtreme... Yeah, I like the sound of that.

Does your spirit have tiger blood? Is he... bi-winning?

He might also be an F-18, bro. Or perhaps... Batlle-tested bayonets.

Should I just rename him Charlie Sheen?

Role received. Though I can't really do anything with it. :/

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify, but does the mafia keep changing regularly? Then how does stuff like the mafia QT work?

Role received. Though I can't really do anything with it. :/

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify, but does the mafia keep changing regularly? Then how does stuff like the mafia QT work?

Every night, I reshuffle ALL of the roles. For example, right now, there's a "Night 0/Day 1 Mafia QT" that I'll post in the thread at the end of Day 1. Then There'll be a "Night 1/Day 2 Mafia QT", etc.

It's going to be pretty difficult to lynch mafia since they would change every day phase tbh. Maybe keep their same roles for one more night/day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom