Contest Spiritomb vs Sableye

Spiritomb or Sableye?

• Spiritomb

Votes: 50 46.3%
  • Sableye

Votes: 58 53.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Sableye. Spiritomb's design somehow just doesn't appeal to me that much.

Formerly Wachamp
Reaction score
I've used both in-game, and I've found Spiritomb to be more useful (because of it's defenses). Now, design-wise, Sableye wins.

Diamond Protoss ;D
Reaction score
Sableye is the original dark/ghost, spiritomb just took it. Anyways, even though people consider spiritomb "superior", I vote for Sableye.:banana:

Terrible Blaziken no. 827
Reaction score
Hehe, too true.

I love 'em both, they're quite awesome. D: But the Sableye, Dusknoir's groupies, make me like 'em a bit more. They were going to tear the player, partner, and Grovy into shreds. That is hardcore too. D8
//sigh//
If only the Sableye used Slash instead of Fury Swipes...
My vote's to Sableye.
:banghead: I VOTED FOR SPIRITOMB! URGHH!

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
Sableye's better than Spiritomb now. All thanks to Mischeivous Heart. The throne of the Dark Ghosts belongs to the Poke with that ability, Will-O-Wisp, and Recover. And Confuse Ray to add to the frustration, LOL.

Reaction score
I'd vote Sableye. It's very cool looking, and I don't like Spiritomb's design very much. Doesn't look like a Pokemon to me. It's pretty much 2D!

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
I love Spiritomb. Because it's just that weird and cool. And Cynthia , who uses it. I voted for Spiritomb.

(Why is Shibi-line missing? We need to consider nullifying abilities!)

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I love Spiritomb. Because it's just that weird and cool. And Cynthia , who uses it. I voted for Spiritomb.

(Why is Shibi-line missing? We need to consider nullifying abilities!)
Because I made this poll before its existence was even known.

▬ ▬▐▀ ██ ██ ▀█▀ ▬ ▬
Reaction score
I like Sableye more because it looks cooler because its a cave dweller and because its from Hoenn. :D

Gabite Evolved!
Reaction score
Sableye because it looks awesome, It existed first, and you don't need a brain to get it, just Sapphire or Heart Gold.

Mystery in another region
Reaction score
Sableye looks cooler, and even if it hasn't got good stats, it has a wider movepool than Spiritomb. You can even go with Elemental Punches. :p

I want eShop...
Reaction score
Spiritomb is overrated. Sableye looks cooler, and it can get Mischieveous Heart. Also, I used one on my Sapphire team. :p

You see me then you don't
Reaction score
Sableye all the way. It has a cooler, more unique design in my opinion and it was invented first.
Sableye because it looks awesome, It existed first, and you don't need a brain to get it, just Sapphire or Heart Gold.
Don't forget XD. Not that many people play it.

Trainer
Reaction score
Spiritomb is infinitely more badass and its stats are much higher than Sableye's

Reaction score
Spiritomb can learn better tm moves and has better overall stats.