• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Spiritomb vs Sableye

Super Seaking

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
These two Pokemon with no weaknesses....which one do you like more? Spiritomb is pretty cool, but Sableye is just awesome. And with Mischievous Heart, Sableye is also better in battle! What do you think?

442Spiritomb.png
302Sableye.png

Last edited:
Re: Spiritomb or Sableye?

Sableye is indeed awesome. One of my favourite 6.

Spiritomb looks way cooler, and because of *cough* wondertomb

Sableye. He's cooler looking. I'm sad he didn't get an evo this gen.

and because of *cough* wondertomb

There's something called Wondereye that will do the exact same thing.

Spiritomb. Better, creepy and awesome origin.

Spiritomb makes a better tank.

Spiritomb actually has defenses, so I prefer Spiritomb.

I don't really care about stats so much as design, to be honest. And since Spiritomb is ugly as hell, my vote goes to Sableye.

Spiritomb has better Stats, but Sableye has always been one of my favorites.

Spiritomb's better stat-wise, but I like Sableye more, anyway. At least Sableye has reliable recovery (Recover).

Spiritomb, because SAbleye doesn't exactly have the best stats, even though it looks cooler.

Sableye. He's cooler looking. I'm sad he didn't get an evo this gen.
I dont think Sableye should get an evolution....I mean, its just so cool and its evolution most likely wouldent look as cool. What Sableye needs is an awesome new move or Dream World ability.

Spirittomb is pretty epic, and Sableye has a pretty good design, but I'll take the floating ghost with the creepy face anyday.

Spiritomb. He has better stats and a good ability.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom