• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Spiritomb vs Sableye

Sableye. Spiritomb's design somehow just doesn't appeal to me that much.

I've used both in-game, and I've found Spiritomb to be more useful (because of it's defenses). Now, design-wise, Sableye wins.

Sableye is the original dark/ghost, spiritomb just took it. Anyways, even though people consider spiritomb "superior", I vote for Sableye.:banana:

Hehe, too true.

I love 'em both, they're quite awesome. D: But the Sableye, Dusknoir's groupies, make me like 'em a bit more. They were going to tear the player, partner, and Grovy into shreds. That is hardcore too. D8

//sigh//
If only the Sableye used Slash instead of Fury Swipes...
My vote's to Sableye.
:banghead: I VOTED FOR SPIRITOMB! URGHH!

Sableye's better than Spiritomb now. All thanks to Mischeivous Heart. The throne of the Dark Ghosts belongs to the Poke with that ability, Will-O-Wisp, and Recover. And Confuse Ray to add to the frustration, LOL.

I'd vote Sableye. It's very cool looking, and I don't like Spiritomb's design very much. Doesn't look like a Pokemon to me. It's pretty much 2D!

I love Spiritomb. Because it's just that weird and cool. And Cynthia , who uses it. I voted for Spiritomb.

(Why is Shibi-line missing? We need to consider nullifying abilities!)

I love Spiritomb. Because it's just that weird and cool. And Cynthia , who uses it. I voted for Spiritomb.

(Why is Shibi-line missing? We need to consider nullifying abilities!)
Because I made this poll before its existence was even known.

I like Sableye more because it looks cooler because its a cave dweller and because its from Hoenn. :D

Sableye because it looks awesome, It existed first, and you don't need a brain to get it, just Sapphire or Heart Gold.

Sableye looks cooler, and even if it hasn't got good stats, it has a wider movepool than Spiritomb. You can even go with Elemental Punches. :p

Spiritomb is overrated. Sableye looks cooler, and it can get Mischieveous Heart. Also, I used one on my Sapphire team. :p

Sableye all the way. It has a cooler, more unique design in my opinion and it was invented first.
Sableye because it looks awesome, It existed first, and you don't need a brain to get it, just Sapphire or Heart Gold.
Don't forget XD. Not that many people play it.

Spiritomb is infinitely more badass and its stats are much higher than Sableye's

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom