• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spiritomb

^ And I am pretty sure you post this at the wrong section..

I have the odd keystone and explorer kit. Should I have posted under pokemon video games?

I have the odd keystone and explorer kit. Should I have posted under pokemon video games?
If I am not mistaken, you need to talk with friend in the underground for 100times.. And it's someone near you, not through the wifi.. Yeap, post it in the simple question thread..

100!!? I think its more like 40. I think this belongs in the simple questions thread.

Lolx.. I don't know.. XD

I know this place isn't the right place for posting this message, and I know it wrong for me to bump this thread, but I still want to say that you need to talk to a person 32 times in the underground world...

I know this place isn't the right place for posting this message, and I know it wrong for me to bump this thread, but I still want to say that you need to talk to a person 32 times in the underground world...

I think it's been moved to the correct category. But yeah, 32 times.

I also did it myself, pretty annoying. Looking back I probably should have just traded for one :sweatlol:

I havent got mine yet, because one of us always ends up looking and stealing the other person's flag. Ive got like 20 talks and my friend can breed one and give me.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom