• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Splatfest! What did you choose?

Mushroom or Star?

• Team Super Mushroom

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Team Super star

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
Splatfest was very exiting this year! Mario power-ups met Splatoon2! Which did you choose? Super size or Invincibility?

Save me!
Reaction score
I always missed the Splatfests because they run for such a short amount of time, a weekend is nothing, would've been cool if they lasted at least a week but I suppose points are tougher to make fair after that long.
I missed this one, but I probably would've gone with the Super Star, gotta love rainbow invincibility and the music that goes with it.

Reaction score
I always missed the Splatfests because they run for such a short amount of time, a weekend is nothing, would've been cool if they lasted at least a week but I suppose points are tougher to make fair after that long.
I missed this one, but I probably would've gone with the Super Star, gotta love rainbow invincibility and the music that goes with it.
Yep same here darn you delivery time I got the game almost immediately after the splatfest ended

Reaction score
dftghjuuytr.png

Reaction score
rb.jpg
gj.jpg

Reaction score
dftghjuuytr.png

Reaction score
rb.jpg

Reaction score
gj.jpg