• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Splendid Shop of Sprites & Signs (4S) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Splendid Shop of Sprites & Signs (4S)

Having 5 shops on 5 different forums is hard work....so im taking a break from it for about 2 months :). Working for others can be easier than working by yourself on 5 forums with (virtually) no employees. :/

Sure, then PM me what you want to put about you in the first post as well as your favourite Pokémon (for aesthetic reasons :p).

To the rest of you, I'm working on the requests :thumbup:

Last edited:

Flame, here's yours:

2dhth02.gif

Couldn't make the two Pokés you asked shiny, but I hope you like the rest. If you want to change anything, feel free to ask!

Sure, then PM me what you want to put about you in the first post as well as your favourite Pokémon (for aesthetic reasons :p).

To the rest of you, I'm working on the requests :thumbup:

Thanks take your time!

Flame, here's yours:

2dhth02.gif

Couldn't make the two Pokés you asked shiny, but I hope you like the rest. If you want to change anything, feel free to ask!

Thats awesome looking! :D

Flame, here's yours:

2dhth02.gif

man that looks awesome thx

Thanks for the compliments and no problem flame.

IT'S OFFICIAL: poketoon is the new 4S worker!

EDIT: ...
I just have this to say. Next time, tylerok77, please be more considerate. Putting 50 Pokémon in a banner and make them look good is impossible. I won't do anything like this ever again.

2hhma2t.png

Last edited:

Celebi master, your request is done:

.gif (loads faster)
23kcfg9.gif

.png (better quality)
2yujzuv.png

If you want to change anything, please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom