• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoil Without Context

It's Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, isn't it?

21johh.jpg
Hint McHintface... It's a series

Now, on another note it turns out that that particular adventure was just the imaginings of a coma patient who had been in a car crash. Parents dead. Sister disfigured across one eye. And on the hospital windowsill... some toys.

I hate you, ROTB... I really do...

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
ezgif-4-7f25e8b3b3.gif

There's this place full of evil monsters who literally suck face (clean off) and its really overgrown and yucky, and it's only a hairs breadth away from the real world where a bunch of people become affected by a portal that has been opened up. Everyone has great hair.

Somehow, your psychotic stalker-type Number 1 fan got her hands on a giant Godzilla-esque mech, and it's up to you and your friend to take her down, save Tokyo and rescue your manager.

You climb the villain's castle in a set of annoying levels and save your girlfriend, only for your girlfriend to dump you or something between games.

Somehow, your psychotic stalker-type Number 1 fan got her hands on a giant Godzilla-esque mech, and it's up to you and your friend to take her down, save Tokyo and rescue your manager.
I doubt this is what you were going for, but it seriously sounds like an episode of Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi

I doubt this is what you were going for, but it seriously sounds like an episode of Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi

Actually, yeah! That WAS what I was going for... in a sense...

Either you free all your friends after fighting a God of Hyperdeath, Escape on your own after fighting something that would make Gozer look like a Waddle Dee, Get Dunked On or Erase all of Existence... Your choice!

Last edited:
A man in zebra clothes refuses to just lay down and die for like, 4 separate boss fights, before finally protag and his friend seriously consider just living in what is basically the setting's hell

It turns out that one of your friends is basically a minor god who plans to erase part of a city, and then just tells you to trust him as he shoots you in the face

(^ Oh my God, that sounds really, really familiar.)

Cosplay once again ruins everything. Also, you volunteered for this.

The girl you were starting to fall in love with is murdered by an alien posing as the guy that destroyed your hometown.

It turns out that one of your friends is basically a minor god who plans to erase part of a city, and then just tells you to trust him as he shoots you in the face

By any chance, did all of this get spoiled in the intro? I'm asking for a friend.

By any chance, did all of this get spoiled in the intro? I'm asking for a friend.
Yes. Basically the entire plot of this game is spoiled in the opening cinematic, but none of it makes any sense unless you actually know the story beats it's spoiling.

Your adorable friend is turned into a giant monster by the villain and you have to take her down, and then when you beat up the villain it's now personal because "NOBODY... HURTS... [CHARACTER]!"
Unless of course you're playing as said adorable friend, in which case one of the other protags gets critically wounded by the villain, so you go to fight the villain. But then you still get hurt anyway, causing your other friend to burst in and brutalise the villain because, again, "NOBODY... HURTS... [CHARACTER]!"

You and a squad of super soldiers attempt to stop an entire planet being glassed. Your squadmates eventually all die (besides one), and you have a final noble stand but also fall defending the planet.

In turn you set up the rest of the series of games

Umm. No clue
Now to make one of my all-time movies sound like clickbait!

Kid blames himself for his father's passing, runs away from home, and is adopted by two hippies. You'll never guess who the real killer is!

Everyone you grew to love throughout the franchise and what they stood for was false.

The culprit was a perfect victim.

You perform an unthinkable task without knowing what happened, even though your character does.

Back
Top Bottom