• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoil Without Context

Everything is frozen, and the lead character bribes a programmer into giving him weapons.

An adventurer by the name of seth is actually the usual big bad of the series
Someone with the same name as the first games heroine is a decoy protagonist
And there was a bigger bad all along despite being the fourth game

A Protagonist keeps getting told they are in fact an antagonist and they dont remember, whereas the three other main protagonists spend the first part of the game stuck in a coma.

I think.

A bunch of cats save the world from being whited out.

You must defeat an Incan god, the four horsemen of the apocalypse, and a plague of locusts in order to stop Armageddon.

You stop the threat for a thousand years, and while your victory is celebrated, you're also uncertain about the future for when that threat returns.
And you get a costume.

I will give major props to anyone who can figure this one out on those words alone.

The protagonists sister figure that is killed by a faced machine is avenged and returned to life.

Your body becomes lifeless and falls to the ground, next to a collection of others just like you.
(I dare you to try guessing what this one is.)

The protagonists sister figure that is killed by a faced machine is avenged and returned to life.
I guess more accurately...
It would be that her biological body is restored because he was already returned to life as the half mecha. That part being one of the other huge spoilers of this game that doesn't involve the ending!

Heck, the "avenged" part isn't even part of the ending to that game!

Back
Top Bottom