• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SPOILER] Kimberly's Blog for talking about stuff before DLC2 releases

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Okay, I wanted to give it a go... now, let's start with something I've been wanting to confess.

You heard of the leaks going around, right? About the DLC2? Well, thanks to one such leaked Pokémon, I've grown to develop a rational fear of peaches. I'm very paranoid over them, all because of...

Dokutaro.

Yeah, that's right. The Poison Peach Pokémon is making me paranoid, and it's draining my confidence. What if I get poisoned by a peach?! I don't wanna die...
peaches.png

Don't worry! The Kitakami trio got poisoned because they were evil and weak, I'm sure you are stronger than them!

Think more like Bowser, he loves peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches...

But I actually haven’t seen these leaks. Where can you find them? (Probably a dumb question. Google.)
EXACTLY.

Welp, I learnt today that the only thing about peaches that can poison me are the seeds, called peach stones. Turns out they contain cyanide. Although, I think I'm still afraid of Dokutaro... maybe I should gather more courage, as @Nicolas721 suggested.

On the other hand, I do feel confident about going to Blueberry Academy! Nothing to fear over there, right...?

Last edited:
Days before DLC2: 23

My friend Glorysia Melody found a video revealing someone played the DLC early. How in the world is THAT possible?!

(Go search "Shiny Catherine DLC" on YT if you want to find out.)

Days before DLC: 3

I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back, I'm going to fight back...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the last day before the DLC, so I'll stop making posts here. (And yes, I missed a day due to trip shengians.)

I'm ready to fight back, and if I'm forced to sacrifice myself to save everyone and everything, I'll do it. Wish me luck, everyone.

Back
Top Bottom