• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SPOILERS] All Pokémon Available in Alola Dex plus Forms

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there some stuff from the data mining that hasn't surfaced? I remember seeing something about codes about more Alola forms bar the Geodude line and the 9 missing Pokemon as well. (Sorry if this has been answered been kinda in and out more so than normal lately.)

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there some stuff from the data mining that hasn't surfaced? I remember seeing something about codes about more Alola forms bar the Geodude line and the 9 missing Pokemon as well. (Sorry if this has been answered been kinda in and out more so than normal lately.)
I think it might have something to do with totem pokemon or something.

The 9 missing Pokémon are probably Totem Pokémon, since every known Totem Pokémon has two blank spaces behind them (one for the larger Totem Pokémon sprite and one for the shiny Totem Pokémon sprite). That's 7 of them, the remaining 2 are between the Zygarde forms and probably used for those forms somehow.

Let's hope that GF's managed to hide some stuff. I still believe in the split Forms theory, since the datamined evolutions either lean towards the sun, or towards the moon.

Litten3
Though I see this leaning towards the moon becuase of fighting dirty, it could be any way. I'd like to see a day, and a more 'positive' evolution for Torracat.

Rowlet3
Rowlet3's design implies that it's a day evolution. Why? Becuase Owls prefer the dark, and Rowlet3 looks as if it's wearing a cloak/hoodie to hide its face, and avoid the light.
So I'd like to see a night evolution for Dartrix.

Popplio3
Popplio3's design mostly seems to imply that it's a Night evolution with the whole siren/mermaid thing.
And I'm not against Popplio line being feminine, but I'd like to see a split day evolution opposing the current Popplio3 in the way that
1. It has somewhat masculine/gender neutral design.
2. Uses brutal sound as opposing to Popplio3's beautiful sound.

The demo contains the split forms of Lycanroc, I don't see why it shouldn't be the same for the starters if they had split forms.
Also Brionne is already quite feminine, so I don't see a masculine/gender neutral evolution.

I was just thinking about something.....

qrscan.jpg

This is the image that was released for the QR code feature. The one that allows you to scan various QR codes in order to find new Pokemon.

Interesting to note that not only is Serperior (a starter) not available in the Alola dex, but neither is Medicham or Dunsparce.

Is this a post-game thing or do you think they might be including a work around of some kind to allow you to obtain certain Pokemon solely through QR codes? In a way it seems a little strange that they would promote a feature like this, especially with Pokemon that according to the datamine aren't even available in the Alola region the first time around.

At the very least it confirms that new Pokemon will be available in the post-game. Although I doubt many people would have denied that.

A link to this feature on the official website: Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon | Pokemon.com/SunMoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know which island Type: Null will be on?

Hm. On one hand, Scyther and Scizor are available. This is good. On the other, good GOD they need to stop focusing so much on Gen I. =/

I'll be very surprised if Type:Null/Silvally isn't the Lucario/Zoroark for this gen, being supa speshul and the first form given to you as a gift as a plot point.

Back
Top Bottom