• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Looks like I'm going to have so many pokemon not fully evolve in these games. My torracat, my alolan meowth, and my two braixen from the bank o:

The demo didn't have all the pokemon, so it's possilble. Sivally was missing from the sprites.
I only counted 72 new Pokemon and its said there's 80, plus Sivally was missing from the sprites yeah. Its possible we could see more cause those were just the normal sprites. Maybe in part 3 we'll see a few more. I still want to see that dolphin and I'm shocked to see no evolution for Komala, or a pre-evo for Drampa.

CvB7b62VYAAd4uS.png

MORELUL WHY DID YOU BECOME NIGHTMARE FUEL

WHY COULDN'T YOU BE CUTE.

Those sprites got leaked later on. I think they'll be in next data mine leak video.

Now all that remains are the names of the Pokemon and the Pokedex :D

Man I'm so happy! Good day it is!

No Alolan Raichu and no Silvally, huh? Well, at least not everything ended up getting spoiled.

Back
Top Bottom