• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

How certain are we of the evolutionary ties between some of these? Like, do we know for sure that Yetibrawler isn't just a snow-oriented counterpart to Crabrawler?
that's a good point. considering it looks like we dont have many pokemon those two could be version exclusives.

unless it is the alolan pokemon that will be version exclusive.

Komala... :'( I'm really sad it didn't get an evolution.
I'm also kind of disappointed that Pikipek evolves into the Toucan. And that it's so basic. It's second evolution looks nice tho.
Also, Comfey doesn't evolve. Hello, new Klefki.
I will never obtain an Alolan Meowth or Persian. I don't like either design.
Marshadow is such a cutie! So is the Morelull Evo.
When do we get the names? Shouldn't that be in the data?

that's a good point. considering it looks like we dont have many pokemon those two could be version exclusives.
There also seems to be way too many stand-alones for a single region with yet again, under 100 new Pokemon sadly. I am willing to bet it is an evolution, possibly and Ice/Fighting evolution.

There is some kanto pokémon absent of the full leak. There is hope for new Alola Forms :eek: I really want a Venomoth please

So I'm confused...do the starters have split evos or not? Someone on twitter said yes but with the info we got it looks like it's a no.

I think the Legendaries are a split evo of the two things.

Cloudy Thign > Gold Thing > The Two Legendaries

I'm gonna hold out and hope that the Fossil Pokemon and snowman weren't datamined, plus anything else. Also, it doesn't look like this was a good generation for Dark types.
Well for the snowman i know at least in mainland chinese the term for snowman and yeti are the same. i would think that the yeticrab thing is the "snowman".

Komala... :'( I'm really sad it didn't get an evolution.
I'm also kind of disappointed that Pikipek evolves into the Toucan. And that it's so basic. It's second evolution looks nice tho.
Also, Comfey doesn't evolve. Hello, new Klefki.
I will never obtain an Alolan Meowth or Persian. I don't like either design.
Marshadow is such a cutie! So is the Morelull Evo.
When do we get the names? Shouldn't that be in the data?
In part 2, he said that there were sprites that were not inside of the demo, still hope

We keep on getting half-arsed yetis. First it was a tree, and now it's a crab. You think with GF's simian obsession they could at least pull this off.

Okay barring some of the weird and gross Alolan forms. Gen 7 might have the strongest batch of mons for me. I can't really single out a new one that I despise.
same
I like most of them at least a little, and a good chunk of them a lot (like 15ish)
maybe it's partially the new toy syndrome but that's more than I can say for most gens
I might end up disliking the anchor and urchin, need to see them up closer and animated first, but that's about it. Suppose mudsdale might drop into the dislike zone too, previously I would have lumped beltigre together with it but the more I see it the less of a problem I have with it
even most of the alolan forms are cool, it's really just dugtrio and persian that I have an issue with

Back
Top Bottom