• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Seen this? From tgc

Attachments

• 1476758751697s.jpg
    1476758751697s.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 85
Alolan Dugtrio is stright up the worst pokemon I have ever seen. I pray this is just a one off gag to throw people off.

A-Dug is golden, in more ways than one honestly.

If it's an Easter egg or just a demo placeholder, I love it. Great idea, fun idea, awesome way to troll people who are scrounging for info. If it's the real form, I hate it.

I'm so sick of "lololol funny derp Pokemon XP" this gen. We already have "silly" Pokemon like Bewear, Alolan Exeggutor, Mimikyu and Palossand, and at least they were more creative than just wigs. Too much zaniness and it just gets old.

Are we sure this is an Alolan form. Maybe it's just a joke. It doesn't look that different from normal dugtrio.

If it's an Easter egg or just a demo placeholder, I love it. Great idea, fun idea, awesome way to troll people who are scrounging for info. If it's the real form, I hate it.

I'm so sick of "lololol funny derp Pokemon XP" this gen. We already have "silly" Pokemon like Bewear, Alolan Exeggutor, Mimikyu and Palossand, and at least they were more creative than just wigs. Too much zaniness and it just gets old.
Personal taste aside, Mimikyu and Palossand aren't meant to be zany. And the Pokemon that are zany, well, Game Freak doesn't just slap a wig and call it a day They are being creative. Even with the quirky looking Pokemon, you can bet that they have a specific reference in mind for every Pokemon design. Alolan Exeggutor seems ridiculous until you realize that it's based off of Dracaena marginata. If that's what Alolan Dugtrio looks like, then there's a reference there we'll have to figure out.

Back
Top Bottom