• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

That picture is like super-old though? The timestamp on it in the Rumors & Leaks thread says it's from 37 months ago, and the comments have people asking him to evolve his Quilladin. What reason is there to think that he is actively leaking?

That picture is like super-old though? The timestamp on it in the Rumors & Leaks thread says it's from 37 months ago, and the comments have people asking him to evolve his Quilladin. What reason is there to think that he is actively leaking?
Maybe he reposted?There are realtively new comments.Might be false alarm though.

Maybe he reposted?There are realtively new comments.Might be false alarm though.

Admittedly, I do not use Instagram, so I'm not very literate when it comes to its layout, but I don't see any comments at either the top or the bottom that are particularly noteworthy.

Moreover, if you look at his actual profile, his most recent picture seems to be from two weeks ago, and it's just a picture of the Nintendo Switch.

Honestly even if it is it's most likely gonna happen again these games are WAY too hype for no new early release spoilers.
I hope not.Again I dont give a crap about new Pokemon,but if that(looking to be)grandest ever besides BW(or maybe even grandest ever) story gets leaked,Im gonna leave the internet until I've beaten UB05/Champion/Whatever the final boss is

Admittedly, I do not use Instagram, so I'm not very literate when it comes to its layout, but I don't see any comments at either the top or the bottom that are particularly noteworthy.

Moreover, if you look at his actual profile, his most recent picture seems to be from two weeks ago, and it's just a picture of the Nintendo Switch.
I actually dont either,but I've seen people spreading it on other sites recently,so it seems something is up.

Yeah that's correct and cinematic.
Yeah, more cinematic as well. We already have reports of that early scene with Tapu Koko, and the trailers showed that there's the scene with Tapu Koko fighting the UB-02's. It already feels like there's more cinematics in this game than past, and that's just two in the very early parts.

Theres also a chance this time that the game could get dumped.Not likely,but still

Again, more false hype. There is no way kosthedin is going to be leaking things again after the amount of trouble he got into last time. Nintendo literally flew a representative to his location to tell him they would be pressing charges if he didn't stop. If someone is going to leak the games this time around, it won't be him. It's also still a little too early for anyone [with hacking experience] to have advance copies of the game. Patience, my friends. ^-^

I was lucky enough to not have XY spoiled for me. So far, I am almost going on every spoiler for Sun and Moon except plot. No plot details, thank you.

Then why get the games if you don't care about new pokemon? New pokemon is what makes a new generation.
Well,I mean that I dont care about them being spoiled,and 2,I care more about the new expirence. If gen 8 was no new Pokes or megas or alolan or anything,I wouldn't be that mad.

I think as time goes on, the meaning of generations will definitely change.

I still think new Pokemon will always be a central concept to a generational change though. Now the amount of new Pokemon introduced may change and become less centralizing of a generation over time (ex. Kalos, Alola). Yet new Pokemon mark a new region and thus its mythos, mechanics, people, culture and more. It makes sure that the new generation doesn't essentially repeat the one before it nor come off as the same thing but with different bells and whistles. They're integral.

New Pokemon huh?
Bulbasaur is Pokemon #001
SM will have till #802 or something including UBs.
2 or 3 more gens and we will get Pokemon #1000

As shown in the newest BulbanewsNOW tweet: Solgaleo and Lunala's pre-evo has been shown on their TCG cards:

290-80191_L.jpg

sfdsfd.jpg
fdsfgdf.jpg

It seems that those who predicted Cosmog would evolve into the cocoon thing and then into either Solgaleo or Lunala were right. Though of course it's not yet confirmed that Cosmog evolves into the thing, but it seems likely.

Back
Top Bottom