• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

I think that other fighter crab guy is a counterpart to Crabrawler (like Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan).

I love the Toucan!

So what did we get?
  • Crabrawler's evolution
  • CONFIRMATION ON STARTERS
  • Both of Pikipek's evolutions.
  • A new water spider like Pokemon and its evolution.
  • Morelull's evolution.
  • The new Pokemon leaked on the TCX plus its evolution.
  • Salandit's evolution.
  • An anchor Pokemon
  • Wimpod's evolution
  • The other 3 Tapu's
  • SOLGALEO AND LUNALA PRE EVOS!?
  • Marshadow
  • Confirmation of UB's

Here we go all the images in Part 2 . Major spoilers

5vrrzp.png

ermxq8.png

2ey7xvq.png

14j2ply.png

15z5f6a.png

nxvud3.png

1zft0zc.png

2nqsdjc.png

rat474.png

sbscip.png

Last edited:
It looks like marshadow is the souvenir pokemon.

The Riddler has indicated that the souvenir Pokémon is one of the Tapu family, not Marshadow. I'm guessing it's the red Tapu.

Well it seems the final starter leaks were real. I've been trying to deny them, purely because of the Litten one, for a while now, and while the guy has grown on me, i still don't know how I feel about him.

Now on to the real question. Who do I choose? What starter is going to be the one who takes me through my first run through of the game. I think it's a little more between Litten and Popplio, as I plan to use a Lurantis on my final team. Decisions decisions.

I also like the other guardian deities. Alolan Persian is kinda odd.

Thus far, we have 72 new Pokemon..
And 18 Alolan variants.

Thoughts:

• The toucan is indeed an evolution of Pikipek. I called that one correctly.
  • So far, looks like Mimikyu doesn't evolve. I'm sad, but not surprised.
  • So far, no Minior evolution. Could have gone either way. Mini doesn't necessarily indicate a bigger version. Probably further counterparts Solrock and Lunatone
  • Looks like Komala doesn't evolve. Surprised at that.
  • "Champod" looks very nice.
  • Not liking the beestung face of Alolan Persian.
  • Geodude line is looking like it might be Rock/Electric. Not sure what Diglett line will be.
  • I think the leaked "dolphin" Pokemon drop might be the purple Tapu, although it looks more like a Marlin or Narwhal to me.
  • The leaked "snowman" drop might have referred to "yeti." Crabrawler's evo looks like a yeti crab.

Still waiting for the 2 stage ghost snowman, Alolan Raichu, possible pre-evos and post-evos. There's just too much single staged mons in the third page

I'm honestly guessing that Marshadow is also a "pre-evolution" and another game will reveal its fully evolved stage.

I'm still trying to digest all of this, but I was thinking the same thing. It has been interesting to watch the gradual phasing-out of the "third game" mascot. First Zygarde gets shifted into a side-quest for an unrelated game, and then Marshadow just becomes a Mythical altogether.

Back
Top Bottom