• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

WAIT! DON'T TELL ME UB's are CATCHABLE. WHY HAVE SHINIES

Shiny Starters!

2mo0yt3.png

Big takeaways from video 3. UB's have shiny forms: UB = Pokemon.

Not necessarily. They could just be crash prevention measures, like Shiny Spiky-eared Pichu or ??? Arceus.

Also Gold Magearna isn't shiny? So what is Gold Magearna.

The "special Poké Ball Form," I think they said.

Shiny Solgaleo and Lunala and their pre-evos. Look pretty badass! That rich color!

20z7d5e.png

Not necessarily. They could just be crash prevention measures, like Shiny Spiky-eared Pichu or ??? Arceus.
Did the special Movie things you fight in B2W2 have shiny sprites?

I'm just glad that with all of the new forms considered as new Pokemon, we actually cleared 100+ new designs. 107 by my count.

Marshadow looks so cute *-* and damn,Lucha litten in 3d is looking very cool!

Also....I guess that salandit evolution line is like gardevoir...Only female evolution.

Also,alolan diglett and dugtrio...why GF,just why?

why you are wasting your time on this?.-.

also...I love the fact the Alolan grimer shiny form is the original grimer xD

its possible they didn't put all the pokemon in there, but i think it is unlikely considering how many they are pulling up. is it still possible more can be datamined?

I am laughing so goddamn hard at the fact that we actually have shiny Ultra Beasts.

Being more serious (and assuming they are indeed catchable and usable like any Pokémon, which is looking very likely now), I suspect they might have restrictions put onto them in battle, like Megas (ie. one per trainer per battle, or similar).

Back
Top Bottom