• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Serebii hasn't said that the demo is live yet, so it looks like GF is late on the draw again. Gah, this is getting annoying.

Oh, and @Silverwynde that 9:00 AM thing is for the next batch of SM info on the 23rd, not when the demo is supposed to go live. The demo is supposed to go live at 10 AM EST, 7 AM PST, and so on. So that's not misinformation.

its those hands and eyes..
The black void eyes and gapping black hole for a mouth is what does it for me. Still pretty cute though. Creepy cute. Like a ghost type!

Also

CvBcT4xUIAQJO4H.jpg

I love Alolan Dugtrio now. Guess it didn't take much but oh well!

Seriously at the very least it is better then regular Dugtrio.

And for anyone still not feelin Beltiger?

http://i.********/vp/1476295861753.png

There. I fixed all your problems.

All of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that comic, but if we could put the massive files in spoilers, that'd be great...

Also, having played the demo already, I'll say this: don't try to evolve the Pikipek, you will only cry because it's either not possible or takes 10,000 years and insane luck

And for anyone still not feelin Beltiger?

http://i.********/vp/1476295861753.png

There. I fixed all your problems.

All of them.
WOW. Love it absolutely. I liked litten3 from the start and now this just makes me want him on my team even more!
Thanks for posting. Props to the artist!!!

The black void eyes and gapping black hole for a mouth is what does it for me. Still pretty cute though. Creepy cute. Like a ghost type!

I will enjoy battling it and seeing it at night :) but i don't think i will use him. too creepy for me. glad it exists though. just like i am glad about alolan executor even though i won't use him.

I do find Alolan Diglett disappointing, but I'm sure others love it. Not every design is a fan favorite.

Seriously...this demo was CRAP,very but very short and after you complete it,nothing...

anyway,someome here know if the 24 days that a girl mention on the game,is a placeholder number,or something will happen?

I love that comic, but if we could put the massive files in spoilers, that'd be great...

Also, having played the demo already, I'll say this: don't try to evolve the Pikipek, you will only cry because it's either not possible or takes 10,000 years and insane luck
Ah sorry. Mind telling me how you put things behind spoilers?

Oh wait I just noticed it got put behind one already.

Is there no info on all these new Pokémon? Like types and names?

Also I'm sure that can't be it for Alolan Forms. There have to be some that just aren't coded in.
All text was successfully scrubbed from the demo. So no names, types, abilites, base states, or dex entries.

I personally think that some of these sprites are just jokes put in by Game Freak to troll the data miners, especially Alolan Dugtrio. Otherwise, Alolan Dugtrio has to be some sort of in-joke on Game Freak's part.

I personally think that some of these sprites are just jokes put in by Game Freak to troll the data miners, especially Alolan Dugtrio. Otherwise, Alolan Dugtrio has to be some sort of in-joke on Game Freak's part.
Dugtrio is not a datamine he is in the demo itself

Dugtrio is not a datamine he is in the demo itself
It could still be a joke on Game Freak's part and be demo exclusive.

I'm also convinced that Alolan Dugtrio was a scrapped Mega Dugtrio form before they decided not to introduce any more Mega Evolution in Sun and Moon.

Back
Top Bottom