• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS FOR OR/AS. WHAT WOULD BE THE EFFECT ON YOU?

You're telling people to they cannot dictate your posts because it isn't their thread yet you try to dictate what others post in that very same line[/URL]. And you're trying to protect your nasty comments behind rules because "people shouldn't argue". If you're going to insult people, people are going to call you out especially when those you are insulting cannot do so themselves.
You aren't paying attention. Unlike me, the other two users were hellbent on arguing with me over the relevance of my post. These are true facts and in my opinion, they are sad and pathetic for doing this. Like I'll state again, my post was relevant since the main post talked about Project Pokémon. What was irrelevant, and technically against the rules (Which may I add, is also what you are doing) is arguing over my post's relevance instead of discussing the thread topic at all. So I'll say this one last time. I am NOT discussing this any further since it's going extremely off-topic and against the forum's rules. So unless I need to bring a mod/admin here to wipe this entire argument, stop trying to argue with me here. If you truly want to voice your opinion against why you think my post was so wrong, take it up in a PM and not here. This is the last time I'm saying this because I'm not getting in trouble because some people here want to derail the entire thread over my relevant (and obviously controversial) post.

The leaks are excellent. Its obvious that the data is only for a non-final build, as not a whole lot got out. We didn't get all the megas, just the ones we know.

Oohhhh..nice point you got there. Though for me releasing of the stats before the game is not really proper but what you said made my mind changed. I'm just thinking, maybe the spoiler stats are part of teaser that are unofficial...and they are just giving us an idea on the facts about "Before-Present" thing. Hmm..now I need to do some research.

The demo leaks really didn't contain anything of substance outside of Hoopa's new form that non-competitive battlers would be concerned about. Here's what we got:

- Stats for all currently revealed Megas; these are hidden values we would have never seen in the games in the first place
- Finding out how the Primal Reversion mechanic works
- Trainer art

No spoilers on how the plot has changed, no spoilers on post-game content (no data on the Battle Resort was found).

Unofficial spoilers have done less damage than what Game Freak's promotional material has. In XY, we were shown basically every single basic Pokemon. In ORAS, Game Freak spilled the bag on the history of Primal Reversion, and didn't even bother to keep Mega Rayquaza a secret (certainly a development that would have surprised many).

Any anger people has towards hackers are displaced and should really be targeted towards TPC and Game Freak's marketing team.

EDIT: I guess we also know the gym leader roster but you have to be incredibly conscious in reading that since, unlike the game art, people aren't exactly putting that information in their avatars and signatures. You'd actually have to copy and paste the link they have on their site to spoil new moves as well.

Either way, Game Freak and the Pokemon Company's marketing practice has done more to ruin our experience of ORAS than finding out Mega Beedrill's base stats ever could.

The effect on me, well it actually won't affect me because im not much interested in stats, how characters from Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald look like, etc.

The leaked info gets me excited. I'd probably search all this info up after I get the game anyways, so there's really no big difference. I'm not playing the demo, however, so that some of the experience can feel good and new. I've never needed a demo for a Pokemon game before it was released, and I believe I can make it until the release date.

Back
Top Bottom