• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

I personally doubt that'll be the case.

Also:

"Time to show the full strength of the six he's trained!"
Sounds like it is 6v6 but it could also be the last 3 pokemon out of the six. I'll try not to speculate anymore cause they are doing whatever they want.. but honestly Im not cool with 6 v 6 in semia and than 6 vs 6 in the final. It sounds wierd that round 1 ia 3v3 and the rest 6v6...

"Time to show the full strength of the six he's trained!"
Sounds like it is 6v6 but it could also be the last 3 pokemon out of the six. I'll try not to speculate anymore cause they are doing whatever they want.. but honestly Im not cool with 6 v 6 in semia and than 6 vs 6 in the final. It sounds wierd that round 1 ia 3v3 and the rest 6v6...

Semis are confirmed to be 6vs6 in this part:

It's the text next to Leon (where the number 6 appears twice).

I wonder if that Ash vs Red from the new Masters trailer will be important somehow? They did make a point about Ash training for the M8 in Pasio. Is it just for fun or could this be relevant to the upcoming Leon battle? Red is usually associated with Charizard, isn't he?

I wonder if that Ash vs Red from the new Masters trailer will be important somehow? They did make a point about Ash training for the M8 in Pasio. Is it just for fun or could this be relevant to the upcoming Leon battle? Red is usually associated with Charizard, isn't he?
Probably for funsies as not only a way to again promote the anime but also to celebrate the game's third anniversary.

Nothing more better than bringing Red and his anime counterpart together to party.

Probably for funsies as not only a way to again promote the anime but also to celebrate the game's third anniversary.

Nothing more better than bringing Red and his anime counterpart together to party.

Like, if they would have Ash train against a Charizard, its probably against Trevor and his Mega Y, considering there is Mega Y merch.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom