• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SPOILERS] Silhouettes in JN065

Reaction score
At the end of JN065, there was a shot showing silhouettes of Trainers that Ash is likely going to battle in the future:

C00CFD73-F2AA-4E6B-8C5F-DB7474D0B7BE.jpeg

The two in the front are definitely Volkner and Bea. As for others my prediction is that the long haired girl behind Bea is Lucy, the guy behind Volkner is probably Harrison and the guy at the back is Lt. Surge.

The two in the front are definitely Volkner and Bea. As for others my prediction is that the long haired girl behind Bea is Lucy, the guy behind Volkner is probably Harrison and the guy at the back is Lt. Surge.
If Harrison is being reintroduced, this would be a surprise, but this whole silhouette thing is giving off the Battle Frontier vibe and most probably the person behind Bea is Lucy as no other notable character has such straight hairs.

I spot Sabrina and Morty (next to Volkner), or at least I can't think of better fits (those three women above clearly don't fit). The third guy has spiky hair, but Lt. Surge would be very reductive after Visquez snd Volkner.

Also, Ash rematching gym leaders after defeating a champion is beyond silly. The Hyper Class should have been reserved for the Elite Four, and maybe Iris right at the end if she isn't good enough for the Master 8. I think I'll just pretend she's a gym leader.

I wonder if Paul will be returning from Diamond/Pearl. I think he was a cool character (Ima pretend he didn't be a jerk to Chimchar), and that battle against Ash in the Sinnoh League was pretty intense. But yeah seeing Paul in the World Coronation Series wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

I'm kind of wondering if the guy in the far back could be Bruno.......not bulky enough perhaps but....

Humm. I mean, Volkner and Bea are obvious.

The guy next to Volkner does gives off an Harrison vibe too. But wasn't Harrison's hair slightly shorter tho?

The girl... Idk. Maybe either Nessa or Lucy? Btw, am I just tripping or is that little thing between her and Bea an Clefairy? (????)

And the guy in the back, maybe Lt. Surge?

Humm. I mean, Volkner and Bea are obvious.

The guy next to Volkner does gives off an Harrison vibe too. But wasn't Harrison's hair slightly shorter tho?

The girl... Idk. Maybe either Nessa or Lucy? Btw, am I just tripping or is that little thing between her and Bea an Clefairy? (????)

And the guy in the back, maybe Lt. Surge?
It is too hard to say tbh

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom