• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SPOILERS] Sun&Moon Datamine Thread (No story spoilers!)

Reaction score
So while the forums were down, some people got their hands on the games and the whole thing has been datamined.

Some rules for this thread:
  • Please keep discussion of the datamine to this thread. If you need to mention something from it in another thread, please use Spoiler Tags.
  • Please do not provide download links for the ROM or ask where to find it.
  • Please put story spoilers in spoiler tags. This is because some users want to know about the Pokémon, stats, etc. but would still like to keep the story secret. If you want the discuss the story, please go to the [SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon thread.
Now have a list of datamined info:
Stats, Moves and Abilities:
Starter Stats & Moves (taken down)
Ingame Stats & Moves 1 (taken down)
Ingame Stats & Moves 2 (taken down)
Legendaries Stats & Moves (taken down)
Ultra Beasts Stats & Moves (taken down)
Mythicals Stats & Moves (taken down)
Alola Forms/Zygarde Stats & Moves (taken down)
All new Pokémon with their abilities and stats
Learnsets
Move data
Changes in moves of old Pokémon
New Abilities
Changes in stats/abilities:
Ability and stat changes.jpg
Other info about moves:
  • A pure Fire-type using Burn Up becomes typeless and takes neutral damage from all attacks.
  • Wonder Guard does not get transferred through Receiver.
  • Rayquaza can't Mega Evolve if holding any Z-Crystal.
  • Turn order when Mega Evolving is now decided by the Pokémon's speed stats/abilities after Mega Evolving (use to be before).
  • Z-Crystals can't get knocked off.
  • Destiny Bond now has a chance of failing if used repeatedly.
  • Gale Wings is changed: now only gives priority to Flying-type moves when the Pokémon's HP is full.
  • Dark Void is changed: now has an accuracy of 50% and can only be used by Darkrai.
  • You can now see on the battle screen how many turns of rain are left. Reveals the use of Damp Rock.

Z-Moves:

Z-Move status move side effects
Unique Z-Moves:

Pokémon:
All new Pokémon with their abilities and stats
Learnsets
Pokédex entries
Pokédex entries other version
Wild encounters [part 1] [part 2]
Which Pokémon call which allies in SOS battles
All Regional Dex QR codes
Box Sprites:
Box sprites.png
Evolution criteria:
evo methods.png
Evolution methods Alola Forms
Version Exclusives:
IMG_20161110_113753.jpg
Other info about Pokémon:
  • Legendaries/Ultra Beasts/Cosmog/Magearna are all shiny-locked.
  • If you breed regular Kanto Pokémon, you get eggs with their Alola Forms. If you give the Kanto mon an Everstone, you'll get their original form.
  • After scanning 10 QR codes, a rare Pokémon appears in the area. The first one is Chikorita (source)

NPC's:

Trainer battle teams
All battle intros (images)
All character models: males - females
New characters:
char models.png

Customization:
Female hairstyles:
alONX32.png
Male Hairstyles:
xeFV5fG.png
Hair colors:
04jqGcH.png
Trainer styles pic:
s66jPN9.png
Trainer styles unlock conditions:
Elegant: Unlocked when I met Gester, the style guy. He's on the third island near the recycling plant.
Girlish: Rematch with Lana at her house
Left-Handed: Rematch with Ilima at his house
Reverent: Rematch with Mallow at her house
Smug: I got this after dealing with the Skull part of the storyline, it might've come from fighting Guzma I dunno
Passionate: 50 Streak in Battle Tree
Idol: "Stand above all others in the Battle Royal"

Other:
Game text
Story text
New items
Ultra Beasts in Refresh
The OST
TM Locations
An explanation on raising IV's and EV's (source):
IVs:
>To Hyper Train, you need a Bottle Cap and a Pokemon at level 100
>There are two types of Bottle Caps, one which max out one stat and one which maxes out all stats
>Hyper Training doesn't actually set IVs to 31, it instead sets a flag that makes the game treat all IVs as 31, meaning that the ORIGINAL HIDDEN POWER IS KEPT
>In other words, a Hyper Trained Ditto is not a 31 IV Ditto and will use the old imperfect IVs when bred
>Bottle Caps can be obtained by trading Red/Blue/Green/Yellow Shards with a guy at the Festival Plaza. Shards can be obtained from the Pelago.
>"hurr durr no blissey bases how do I get to level 100" - Levels can be raised using most of the same features that raise EVs (Plaza, Pelago) described below

EVs - The Poke Pelago (PASSIVELY TRAIN EVS WHILE YOU SLEEP OR DO SOMETHING ELSE)
>At the third and final upgrade, Isle Evelup has 3 groups. Each group can have up to 6 Pokemon each and each group can focus on training one stat at a time.
>WITHOUT Poke Beans, each group gains 4 EVs every 30 minutes (8 EVs per hour or 31 and a half hours to max a stat).
>WITH Poke Beans, each group gains 4 EVs every 15 minutes (16 EVs per hour or 15 and a half hours to max a stat).
>You can set the precise interval you want to train if you want to reach a specific final EV.

EVs - The Festival Plaza (FREE, INSTANT EV MAXING)
>One of the booth types in the Plaza is a shop that sells EV boosting drinks (for Festival Coins - FC - basically Poke Miles). At the highest level, these shops sell drinks that can fully maximize a stat.
>The shops can sell multiple EV maxing drinks ("Max HP", "Max Def" etc.) but you can only buy each drink once a day per shop (meaning that you could buy both the HP and the Def drink in one day).
>You can have up to 7 booths in your Plaza, and they can be duplicates of one another. In other words, in the best case scenario, YOU CAN INSTANTLY MAXIMIZE EACH STAT UP TO 7 TIMES PER DAY
>"hurr but how do i get a good booth" - You can check what booths both random players and friends have and clone their booths to your plaza. In other words, if someone gets a good booth, it can spread like Pokerus. Just add someone from /wfg/ with it and its yours. Quick and easy.
>"hurr what if i only want 128 EVs" - There are medium and small size drinks as well in lower tier shops.

EVs - Wild Pokemon
>it just like how it worked in gen 5, except faster (but not as fast as hordes) because of Exp Share and the fact that wild pokemon can summon allies for quick grinding.
Other info:
  • All Mega Stones are available for purchase after you reach the Battle Tree, 64 BP each.
  • Shiny chance is still 1/4096.
  • New Shiny Hunt method: Each new ally summoned by a wild Pokémon has a progressively higher chance of being shiny+high IVs if you don't break the chain. This can also be forced by Adrenaline Orbs, which cost 300P a piece.
  • You can learn new 'battle styles' in game, which affect how you throw your Poké Balls in battle. Available styles: Girlish style (for both girls and boys), Reverent style, Smug style, Left-handed style, Passionate style, Idol style. You learn them by meeting certain people.
  • Z-Crystals disappear when trading, so you can only get them ingame.

Sources and more datamine info:

Project Pokémon
@Kaphotics
@KazoWAR
@pokemon_PhD
@SciresM
4chan (character models)
Pokémon Nation S/M

Pretty sure this isn't everything, so if you've got more to add, please let us know! Also would love to know if anyone finds replacements for the taken down videos.

Last edited:
Zygarde Complete's stat distribution is so weird. lol. I love that HP, but the rest is barely distinguishable from 50%. A bit disappointing. I was expecting more, though I'll still play with it. Loving the extreme nature of the Ultra Beasts, too.

One concern I've had regarding reported info is with the National Dex. Apparently people with the game haven't found it? ...I was wondering why they planned to make it a feature of the Pokemon Bank...But if its really just straight up absent from the game itself, then I guess that's why...It strikes me as a wee bit shady. The Nat. Dex has been built in to every game since 2004, and this would lock it behind a paywall.

Last edited:
The Nat. Dex has been built in to every game since 2004, and this would lock it behind a paywall.

The National Dex is also virtually meaningless though, isn't it? I mean, you get a diploma and a Shiny Charm for completing it, but besides that, what's the point? Reading old Pokédex entries (since they almost certainly would have just recycled entries from older games, as usual)?

Man, the Pokemon information is incredibly tempting that I went on to look into the Pokemon themselves, so all the available Pokemon are already spoilt for me. The only Pokemon I don't know how it looks like is Minior (only thing I know is that it's a Rock/Flying-type and it's a Mineral Pokemon). The final temptation is tempting and I had lost to that temptation! Story spoilers weren't spoiled for me, though.

There's a lot to say about the datamine information that I was eager to write about, so now's my chance!

------------------------------

Regarding weather starters, there are four new Weather starters: Torkoal (Sun), Pelipper (Rain), Gigalith (Sandstorm) and Vanilluxe (Hail). The latter two are most welcomed because it gives two Unova Pokemon a new lease of life.

Of the Pokemon that gained new weather abilities, I felt that Pelipper had the biggest improvements. For one, it has a good set of utility moves that ensure it's still useful beyond setting up rain (Defog, Roost, U-turn). Another thing is its ability to utilise the weather offensively, with its Hydro Pump and Hurricane. A downside, of course, is having a double weakness, along with being on the slow side. Still, it has good versatility that synergises well with Rain-based teammates.

The next-best one is Torkoal, who, while don't have Pelipper's recovery, has the advantage of the weather reducing Water damage, which is most definitely welcomed. It is also decent offensively with its Fire STAB, or if no weather changers are present, Solar Beam. In case Pelipper is getting in the way, Torkoal at least has Rock coverage for it. Of course, there's Shell Smash, even if Torkoal is pretty slow. Like Pelipper, it has utility, namely Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin, but sadly no instant recovery.

Gigalith could very well be the most suitable recipient for Sand Stream, though I wish its pre-evolutions also got this ability. Anyway, the obvious thing here is that Gigalith has the Special Defence boost, so it becomes reasonably tanky, though not as tanky as Tyranitar. Sadly, it doesn't learn many moves, but its high defences are sure to give it a degree of longevity. Vanilluxe is cool in that it should have gotten this ability, given that it's difficult to train one (so it makes sense that it gets a great ability). With Hail getting some important abilities to make it more viable, it could be a toss-up between Ninetales and Vanilluxe as setters, as the former is able to set up Aurora Veil, while the latter is much stronger.

------------------------------​

Monotypes have some new elements that should shake things up for the lesser-used types. Ice got two Hail starters (Ninetales and Vanilluxe), along with two Hail sweepers, so now there's reason to use Beartic since it has increased power (now it's as powerful as Ursaring). Sandslash makes for another Rapid Spinner, which is better than Avalugg for not being weak to Rock. Cryogonal got a defence increase, so it's not so vulnerable to Pursuit. There's even Aurora Veil, which can stack with Reflect/Light Screen, so if I am correct, Ice gets a chance to reduce damage by 75%! Great for the whole team.

Similar to Ice, Fire's got Torkoal as a new Drought user, so now it can perform double duty as Sun setter and hazard remover. This will surely be a huge advantage as it gives room to another Pokemon, like say Salazzle (a fast and powerful Special attacker) or another Drought user. Unfortunately, there are still no Chlorophyll attackers for a Fire-type.

Ghost has finally got two better hazard removers, so no more relying on Drifblim (who is weak to Stealth Rock and is not strong enough). One, Decidueye is a good hazard remover with its Defog and Roost, and its Spirit Shackle is a decently powerful Ghost attack that traps. Two, Dhelmise has Rapid Spin, which is better and it can threaten spinblockers which is even better. It also has high Attack and Steel STAB, so it's no slouch offensively. They also have two new members who take neutral damage from Dark, which Ghost sorely needed: Mimikyu is Fairy, while Marshadow is Fighting. These two are sure to threaten Dark-types so that Ghost has the means to fight back against them. Sadly, Gengar is now Cursed Body, and they probably can't give it more abilities since its pre-evolutions don't have them. On the bright side, Mega Banette can take advantage of Prankster immediate after evolving!

Electric gets Tapu Koko, the new Electric Terrain setter that makes Sleep a non-issue and power ups its team's Electric STAB, so it's fun for the whole team. Not only that, A. Raichu got Surge Surfer which can come in handy against some weather conditions like Rain (especially) and Hail. There's also A. Golem for being a better Rock setter than Stunfisk, since it's pretty powerful with Galvanise. If the new Ultra Beast is allowed, it would work well with the team.

Rock's got a second Sandstorm setter, namely Gigalith, so Tyranitar's not alone and can likely perform another duty now that it has a potential new partner to keep the weather going. Maybe Gigalith can help set up Gravity? Lycanroc's also an asset due to its Speed (something Rock is not known for). I am not sure how Minior's going to interact with them since I never read about it, but I imagine it can be a great Pokemon there. There are also Lunatone and Solrock's HP increases, to make them set up Trick Room easier.

Poison has a new Dark-type known as A. Muk, who has Dark STAB so it is a good counterplay to Psychic. Its Power of Alchemy would be decent if it manages to inherit Levitate (from Weezing or Haunter). There's also a new Special Poison attacker Salazzle, who can poison any Poison-type especially (and Heatran) with Toxic. Finally, there are Toxapex and UB-01, who I am not certain about their roles. I think that Toxapex could work as a Regenerator core with Amoonguss, which gives a Poison team longevity.

Finally, there’s Grass, who has a surprisingly large number of hazard removers. Sure, there was Shiftry (who has low defences) and Tropius (weak to Stealth Rock), but now, there are five new removers: Lurantis, a new Ultra Beast and Decidueye all have Defog, while Tsareena and Dhelmise have Rapid Spin. With this, Grass-types are spoilt for choice for a hazard remover, as all have their advantages. Lurantis is also a Contrary Pokémon, though it might be impractical to use it offensively over Serperior who is faster and has better defences.

Among the new moves, I am surprised that Golurk got Stomping Tantrum and High Horsepower. I mean, I am glad there are more options and it gets two new Ground STABs, but it’s especially odd that Golurk gets a move associated with a horse. If you don’t know, the former doubles power from 75 to 150 if the last move failed, while the latter is slightly weaker than Earthquake and is presumable single-target.

Heatmor got a couple of fancy new moves, one with is a signature (odd that an older Pokémon got a new signature move, kind of like Mewtwo). The new Fire Lash gets stronger every time it attacks, since it lowers Defence. Flare Blitz is another attack, so it can go Physical if it needs to. Ariados also got a new signature move, which performs double duty of poisoning and Speed reduction (two good effects are always efficient.

I am sure some people are happy to know that Flygon got Dragon Dance, which I admit is a decent upgrade for it to differentiate it from Garchomp (not sure about Zygarde since it also gets Dragon Dance). Likewise, Mantine finally have the means to be on the same level as Skarmory, for it has Roost to use, along with higher HP for being a generally great Special wall. There’s also Bellossom who got Quiver Dance like Lilligant, who at least gets better Special coverage, and at long last have something meaningful over Vileplume.

It’s amazing how Swellow transforms from a Physical attacker to a Special attacker in two Generations, since it has an improved Special Attack and Hurricane. Guts still have a place, no doubt, but since it can go full Special with Boomburst, Heat Wave and Hurricane, this might be Swellow’s most defining role.

Sorry if this is long, but I really have a lot to say when the forum was down, but with it being up again, it’s time to vent these out.

Thanks for reading.

Well the shiny chance has been increased to 1/4000 as opposed to 1/4096. I'm guessing the shiny charm could be helpful still if you wanted to complete the dex and hunt for shinies.

Also, the Tapus, the mascots, Magearna, the UBs, and Cosmog are shiny locked. :(

(All my input on the Pokemon moves/abilities)

I find it funny that Gyarados gets hurricane now. It's unfortunate cause he's a physical attacker by all means. Maybe if he can hang out with Drizzle Pelipper, they can make it work?

Suicune gaining access to Sheer Cold will be terrifying, especially if it is holding a wide lens.

Can we also appreciate Quiver Dance Bellossom? That thing will be terrifying in it's own right (even though it won't be Lilligant).

Swellow's changes might have made it into a mixed attacker, honestly. Boom Burst, Heat Wave, Hurricane...or you could go physical. I'm also glad Masquerain got a decent stat boost. 40 points is rather nice compared to the stats it did have.

Now about Delcatty, I'm so happy they finally gave it something decent. Even if it's nothing much to go on, it's something. They didn't forget about the poor thing. Even if it's just 20 points in speed. It can now outspeed the Gen 7 starter final evos. I'm not sure if it gained any new moves, but maybe it can be more useful now that it's got better speed? That's my hope for it anyways.

Noble Roar Wailord.... just beautiful. :') 10/10 best move for it.

Seviper gaining Swords Dance is something it so desperately needed. It's not Zangoose, but I feel like it will benefit greatly from it. Though I feel like it's very much similar to Arbok (I'm not sure if Arbok gets Swords Dance but I think it does). While I do have better hopes for it, I still think that Arbok has a slight edge over it with the Intimidate ability.

Moon Blast Noctowl... That's something that can beat Dragon, Fighting and Dark types? Also good for breeding onto Alolan Vulpix, but other than that, I'm not too sure on what to think about it.

Delibird...actually got a move that isn't Present! Drill Peck! I'll still probably never use Delibird, but that makes me happy for all of the Delibird users out there.

Not going to lie, this stuff makes me even more excited for the games.

One thing I just remembered: Spotlight allows Clefairy and Clefable to choose where to target. Either take the brunt of the force with Follow Me, or make sure they survive with Spotlight targeting their partner. Clefairy is better because Friend Guard allows its partner to survive.

I find it funny that Gyarados gets hurricane now. It's unfortunate cause he's a physical attacker by all means. Maybe if he can hang out with Drizzle Pelipper, they can make it work?

Suicune gaining access to Sheer Cold will be terrifying, especially if it is holding a wide lens.

Can we also appreciate Quiver Dance Bellossom? That thing will be terrifying in it's own right (even though it won't be Lilligant).

Swellow's changes might have made it into a mixed attacker, honestly. Boom Burst, Heat Wave, Hurricane...or you could go physical. I'm also glad Masquerain got a decent stat boost. 40 points is rather nice compared to the stats it did have.

Now about Delcatty, I'm so happy they finally gave it something decent. Even if it's nothing much to go on, it's something. They didn't forget about the poor thing. Even if it's just 20 points in speed. It can now outspeed the Gen 7 starter final evos. I'm not sure if it gained any new moves, but maybe it can be more useful now that it's got better speed? That's my hope for it anyways.

Noble Roar Wailord.... just beautiful. :') 10/10 best move for it.

Seviper gaining Swords Dance is something it so desperately needed. It's not Zangoose, but I feel like it will benefit greatly from it. Though I feel like it's very much similar to Arbok (I'm not sure if Arbok gets Swords Dance but I think it does). While I do have better hopes for it, I still think that Arbok has a slight edge over it with the Intimidate ability.

Moon Blast Noctowl... That's something that can beat Dragon, Fighting and Dark types? Also good for breeding onto Alolan Vulpix, but other than that, I'm not too sure on what to think about it.

Delibird...actually got a move that isn't Present! Drill Peck! I'll still probably never use Delibird, but that makes me happy for all of the Delibird users out there.

Indeed, Bellossom appreciates Quiver Dance, and unlike Lilligant, it has the option to run 3 attacks: two being between Grass STAB, Moonblast and Sludge Bomb, while one is likely going to be Hidden Power since the three moves I mentioned are resisted by Poison and Steel.

If I recall correctly, Sheer Cold is not affected by accuracy/evasion modifiers, so Wide Lens doesn't affect Sheer Cold's accuracy. Only targeting moves like Lock-On, Mind Reader and No Guard guarantees the hit.

I don't think Delcatty's got anything else beyond more Speed.

After checking, Arbok doesn't learn Swords Dance. Coil is probably good enough for it anyway. Anyway, Seviper can easily take advantage of Sucker Punch more easily with a bigger boosting move.

How does Noctowl pass Moonblast to Vulpix? They have different Egg Groups. Perhaps Sylveon is a better option (or Smeargle, but that's because it can learn any move).

Thanks for reading.

I think the best news for me is that turn order is now determine after Mega, which make a lot more sense than having to wait a whole turn for your speed to settle in.

Also, Burn Up would be interesting on Moltres as it would turn 4x Rock weakness into 2x weakness after use while also having 130 BP on top.

are we sure about the starters speed stats?

I think it could change a little:
Primarina 60
Incerior 65
Decidueye 70

you remember last generation problems with stats changes and estimation of starters stats?
Chesnaught speed and Delphox.

Lame that we didnt get a ground priority move this generation, that would have made more sense then to nerf Gengars Levitate(why didnt they ad Cursed Body as a secondary, like the Bronzong)

Talonflame got Gale Wings nerfed but why full hp only?
It could have worked also with 50% HP.
That after it fals below 50% it can't use Gale Wings... it's rather a buff if you think of , Dazzling and Queenly Majesty to protect Talonflame from beeing blocked to use flying type attacks.
(Psychic Terrain works only on land moving pokemon I think)

Last edited:
Mod note:
Since some users do want to know about the Pokémon, stats, moves, etc. but still want to keep the story secret, I want to request that story spoilers are put in spoiler tags in this thread. I'd forgotten to mention it in the OP before, sorry about that.

I've made a seperate thread to talk about the story: [SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

RIP Gengar. Gigalith will love the new ability though.

Butterfree has Air Slash now, yay! I really love some of the stat buffs to Pokemon this gen too.

do we have a poison type priority move?
what priority moves did we get this gen?

Or will only one reduce speed?

Among the new moves, I am surprised that Golurk got Stomping Tantrum and High Horsepower. I mean, I am glad there are more options and it gets two new Ground STABs, but it’s especially odd that Golurk gets a move associated with a horse. If you don’t know, the former doubles power from 75 to 150 if the last move failed, while the latter is slightly weaker than Earthquake and is presumable single-target.
High Horsepower didn't surprise me, as I've always mentally filed Golurk under "robot". The Dex entires make it sound as though the big lug has some sort of flight engine--the whole "flying at Mach speeds" thing--so it makes sense in that way.

Stomping Tantrum suits Golett perfectly, Golurk not so much. I've always thought of Golett as a slightly naughty child and the idea of one of them throwing a fit is just perfect. I'll be honest: the moment I read that Golett could get Stomping Tantrum, I giggled. Heh, my kids are spoiled little brats, aren't they? (Well, I do give them a lot of attention.... :whistle:)

Less than a week to go here. This is driving me crazy.

do we have a poison type priority move?
what priority moves did we get this gen?

Or will only one reduce speed?
The only one are Accelerock for Midday Lyranroc and First Impression, 90 BP Bug type physical +2 priority that can only be used first turn, currently exclusive to Golisopod, Wimpod's evolved form.

What a wasted oportunity with Palossand and Water Compaction.

Could have risen both defence and sp.defence by 2+ or by 1+ both.
It should have reduce also water damage by 50% or 67,5%

Seeing how many water types have Aqua Jet or Ice Shard then even Dazzling or Water Absorb, Storm Drain would have been better on it. (a mega form with that on the wischlist)
(hope for Psychic terrain getting priority)

But maybe like with Aegislash they want a pokemon not to have more then 3 immunities?

That would somehow answer why Gengar got nerfed :
Levitate -> Cursed Body, but I hope they will fix that in future and let Gengar like Bronzong have this or that ability (they can't change a ability after 6 generations of games and anime, that is a too big change).

But electric, fighting, normal, steel, will still have nice problems with it.

View: https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/797343460277755904

So apparently breeding Kantonian Pokemon in Alola would only yield Alolan eggs.

Are there still normal Rattata in the grass?

If no then crap. That was my main fear with the Alola forms. Instead having to choose between two Rattata (Alolan or not) in both wild and in eggs, they just throw us the Alola forms in the face. So without bank we're screwed to get a normal one.

One problem more for collector and in some parts to CP players. The new mons are bad in CP in term of stats and typing and the smaller dex is another problem. Paying to transfer the gen six pokemon to gen seven to have a decent line up online is terrible.

Are there still normal Rattata in the grass?

If no then crap. That was my main fear with the Alola forms. Instead having to choose between two Rattata (Alolan or not) in both wild and in eggs, they just throw us the Alola forms in the face. So without bank we're screwed to get a normal one.

One problem more for collector and in some parts to CP players. The new mons are bad in CP in term of stats and typing and the smaller dex is another problem. Paying to transfer the gen six pokemon to gen seven to have a decent line up online is terrible.
Yeah, it seems your only option for non-Alolan ones are transferred either from previous gen or the console version of RBY.

Sorry if this is answered in any of the op (some of the links are too big and freeze up my computer), but I have two questions:

What's the gender ratio for Popplio? Still 87% male/12% female (please oh please! I want my beautiful boy!)?

Are hordes back?

Back
Top Bottom