• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SPOILERS] Sun&Moon Datamine Thread (No story spoilers!)

Anyone have the dex entries? I don't want to look at the massive text files, I'm just wondering if someone compiled the entries on their own.

@Esserise thanks! I can't believe Pikachu has entries for each hat....do we know how to get these Pikachu? I've only seen images of them but no one talks about them.

I'm looking at the Wild Encounters lists right now - can anyone explain to me what "Table" means? Clearly it's supposed to mean a different part of the same overall area, but "Table 1" and "Table 2" doesn't tell me where they are. Does anyone have a clearer source for which wild Pokemon are in which route (and in which areas in the route, in the cases of routes with differing Pokemon)?

@Esserise thanks! I can't believe Pikachu has entries for each hat....do we know how to get these Pikachu? I've only seen images of them but no one talks about them.

No one seems to know so far. I think most are assuming that it'll be an event download. Not sure what it could possibly tie into, though. I assume it'd likely tie into something, because just saying, "Now you can download Pikachu with Ash's hat!" feels... very, very random.

A lot had thought Marshadow was the third legendary but it is not. It was however trademarked by GF.

Back
Top Bottom