• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SPOILERS] Sun&Moon Datamine Thread (No story spoilers!)

Despite the datamine and other leaks, I know I am going to enjoy the new games. 2 days of waiting to go!

Are the PC boxes still 31? If so then probably they removed the national dex because all the pokemon including all their formes won't fit in Pokemon SM in all of the pc-boxes.
Hopefully when PokeBank is allowed, they will allow National Dex. I want to see the data of old gen pokemon, their 3D models, cry etc in the SM games.

More info about the trainer styles you can get in the games, found on NeoGAF:

A pic of all of them:
s66jPN9.png

Unlock conditions:
Elegant: Unlocked when I met Gester, the style guy. He's on the third island near the recycling plant.
Girlish: Rematch with Lana at her house
Left-Handed: Rematch with Ilima at his house
Reverent: Rematch with Mallow at her house
Smug: I got this after dealing with the Skull part of the storyline, it might've come from fighting Guzma I dunno
Passionate: 50 Streak in Battle Tree
Idol: "Stand above all others in the Battle Royal"

Rematching Lana, Ilima and Mallow? I only see data for one battle for each.

The styles are all pretty dumb. Where's the stoic one?

The National Pokedex removal was going to happen eventually, but with the low number of Pokemon introduced and QR codes' potential to generate any Pokemon in the wild one would think that they would wait another gen before doing it. Maybe the decision was made mid-development.

It makes the game more fair to newer players, but it takes away the "endless" feel the games have had since gen 3. I'm going to miss it.

Thanks for reading.
sorry.
That I was rather out of mind that moment.
If they can so easy take away Gengars ability then why not change type
of mega Houndoom into fire/ghost?

Wishiwashi could be water/normal and in its Shool form water/ghost?

Last edited:
The National Pokedex removal was going to happen eventually, but with the low number of Pokemon introduced and QR codes' potential to generate any Pokemon in the wild one would think that they would wait another gen before doing it. Maybe the decision was made mid-development.

It makes the game more fair to newer players, but it takes away the "endless" feel the games have had since gen 3. I'm going to miss it.

I don't know...I agree that they should have waited another gen before they moved the national dex off the game or at least just have more older unpopular pokemon in the regonal dex.

But at the same time doing nothing but catching pokemon post post-game kind of made the game feel more of a chore than anything else and kills even the psudeo endless feeling for me. I think the last national dex I completed was in gen ii for obvious reasons.

They probably did it to make lazy people like myself feel more accomplished when they 100% the game otherwise and to also save space.

Has anyone heard at what point in the game you have access to the move relearner?

Multiple sources say they're in the last Pokémon Center of the game, the one at the Pokémon League.
Ahh thanks, that makes sense, considering now Pokémon aren't locked from learning anything in their move pool because of their level.

probably after 2-3 days we will know for 100% sure stats, movesets and other things.
Maybe theere will be difrences between some things.

Prankster got nerfed. Moves under the effect of Prankster do not affect Dark-type Pokemon.

hope that in future ground types and bugs get some kind of that love against other abilities and similar things.

Last time ghost became immune to trapping.
Grass and electric immune to paralizis by own types moves.
Fire immune to burn, poison immun to poison, ice cant get frozen.
What else can be posibble in future? (Flinching???)

I would have made regular WishiWashi much faster then 40, maybe 80 or 90?
Its scholing form is 30 fast.
75% hp is very good, lame that only 45 hp, would be nice to have 90 but life goes on.
It doesnt get a priority healing move to get back quick.
Aqua Ring is good but would have been better if you could heal better when using it more.(healing more with every use like Spikes are put and damage is greater)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom