• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SPOILERS] Sun&Moon Datamine Thread (No story spoilers!)

Game Freak screw up with Complete Zygarde in my opinion. It didn't get any improvements to it's stats apart from HP. Despite being said to be more powerful than both Xerneas and Yveltal, it didn't lived up to what I expected. What a horrible overhype that was.

I am still using it for my team but disappointing that it is not as strong as I picture it.

The videos by Kaphotics were claimed for copyright by NoA. Nintendo KNOWS they messed up.
upload_2016-11-12_15-5-52.png

Sorry if this is answered in any of the op (some of the links are too big and freeze up my computer), but I have two questions:

What's the gender ratio for Popplio? Still 87% male/12% female (please oh please! I want my beautiful boy!)?
Yep, still the same.

Are hordes back?
Nope

Also those videos for the stats have been made private.
I know, that's why I wrote "These videos seem to have been taken down:(" under it :p

Added some more info to the OP:
Trainer battles
Wild encounters [part 1] [part 2]
Evolution methods Alola Forms
All male hairstyles
All female hairstyles

Last edited:
Game Freak screw up with Complete Zygarde in my opinion. It didn't get any improvements to it's stats apart from HP. Despite being said to be more powerful than both Xerneas and Yveltal, it didn't lived up to what I expected. What a horrible overhype that was.

I am still using it for my team but disappointing that it is not as strong as I picture it.
the flavor text......it gets everyone................

Whoa... Illumise got a 30 Point buff?! "O_O"

WOOT! xD

I thought it was pretty neat that some older and weaker Pokemon got some stat boosts, even if it doesn't make them amazing it's still really cool.

Farfetch'd got a hefty attack boost from 65 to 90 I think.

It seems like I was right. Some people said that they can't form a Power Construct Zygarde when they haven't collected all the Cells.

I thought it was pretty neat that some older and weaker Pokemon got some stat boosts, even if it doesn't make them amazing it's still really cool.

Farfetch'd got a hefty attack boost from 65 to 90 I think.

That's what I thought as well. Either way, the improved 75-85 Defense/Sp. Def spread for the fireflies could help them function better as Prankster users in the meta they're in right now, and it will also make it easier for me to progress with it in-game, should I choose to have one of them on my dream team. Kind of weird that their attack powers are now lower than both defenses, though.

Turn-order being decided after Mega Evolution makes a lot of speedy Megas even more useful. Diancie is one of the primary beneficiaries. Also Game Freak clearly hates Mega Garchomp lol.

Why does Game Freak keep doing this with male hair styles.

View: https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/797343460277755904

So apparently breeding Kantonian Pokemon in Alola would only yield Alolan eggs.

Clearly how genetics works. I guess a couple extra lines of programming was too hard for them? Some Pokemon like Alolan Exeggcutor makes sense since its the result of Alola's sunlight...but why would that happen to Rattata?

please let this be an oversight and Game Freak updates the games

It would make sense if there was a chance that non-Alolan Pokemon bred Alolan Pokemon after a few generations (obviously not if the parents are imported directly from another game)

Last edited:
Turn-order being decided after Mega Evolution makes a lot of speedy Megas even more useful. Diancie is one of the primary beneficiaries. Also Game Freak clearly hates Mega Garchomp lol.

Why does Game Freak keep doing this with male hair styles.

Clearly how genetics works. I guess a couple extra lines of programming was too hard for them? Some Pokemon like Alolan Exeggcutor makes sense since its the result of Alola's sunlight...but why would that happen to Rattata?

please let this be an oversight and Game Freak updates the games

It would make sense if there was a chance that non-Alolan Pokemon bred Alolan Pokemon after a few generations (obviously not if the parents are imported directly from another game)

They have a terrible track record when it comes to patches, but I do think it's worth noting that we won't have access to the non-alolan Pokemon until Pokebank updates in January. Perhaps they'll patch breeding then and add the National Dex.

..but I still place my bets on no patch, it's GF after all :rolleyes:

My favorite nerf is Talonflame, for humor's sake. They introduce like 3 Abilities that shut down priority (Dazzling, Queenly Majesty, Psychic Surge), and nerf Gale Wings on top of that. Good heavens. lol.

So hordes are a no go? That's a make disappointment.
Yeah, and Super Training is reportedly gone too D: RIP half hour training sessions.

It...Baffles me that they recognized the hassle of getting the right IVs with Hyper Training, but then remove everything that made EV Training a smooth process in XY .__. Literally one step forward and two steps back.

I wish they kept Super Training, but I believe you can increase EV's in the Festival Plaza, though without a minigame.
Festival plaza is once a day only, or so I've heard. Pokepelago have training also, but it's super slooow. Something like 30 minutes sessions for 1 EV at first then 3 EV after you've been using for a long time. There is a speeding up process with Pokebean but it only cut the time in half.

Festival plaza is once a day only, or so I've heard. Pokepelago have training also, but it's super slooow. Something like 30 minutes sessions for 1 EV at first then 3 EV after you've been using for a long time. There is a speeding up process with Pokebean but it only cut the time in half.
That does kinda suck. Super Training made EV training so much more easy and accessible, though they replace it with something very slow.

The level 3 for Poképelago gives 8 EV for a cycle (I believe the cycle was like 15 or 20 minutes?), you can put 18 pokémon at same time (in 3 groups, each group must train the same stat). You can let them there, go to sleep, and when you wake up they will be maxed. That's better for me than ST.

Back
Top Bottom