• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Spoilers) The fate of Nebby?

I kept Solgaleo (nicknamed Nebby) on my team for the League. Now I just use it for some battles.
I consider it part of the protagonist's canon team.

I kept it on my team! Solgaleo is just awesome!
This thread is all about nebby right? The way we were forced to battle it was something nit expected. He'll there is no reason why Lillie left it. Lillie should have kept it as her starter and traveled with it to Kanto. It all looked so artificial to me. It looked like they couldn't figure out a better way for us to capture it.

Lillie should have kept it as her starter and traveled with it to Kanto.

Starting with a 680 BST beast of legend would give her an absurd edge over the likes of Youngster Ben, and I assume she recognized that. She left it in your care because she realized that you have become an established, skilled Trainer, and Cosmog had always liked you as well anyway. She, on the other hand, still has to learn how to be a Trainer. She wasn't wrong when she said she wouldn't be able to give it fierce battles - you've completed the island challenge and are on the precipice of taking on the League, while she's about to go and battle Pidgey and Caterpie.

I gave Nebby a new nickname (Aumoe, Hawaiian for Midnight, since its not "The Nebula Pokemon" anymore :p), and it has a special spot on my Championship team. I plan on training and playing with it the same as any of my other Pokemon. It's kinda fun to see it 'grown up' and competing in Battles as Lunala.

Last edited:
I don't use Legendaries on my team, so I did box little Nebby. I also named it Moonlight rather than Nebby (becuase it just didn't seem fittng for a Legendary, plus I had a theme) but I do call it Nebby when I use it~ XD I've already put it in my Battle Box and little Nebby has come through several times in some Battle Spot Battles~

I boxed the other Cosmog after evolving it once. No need to get another Solgaleo in my opinion.

Nebby is chilling in the box, holding the Poke Doll Lille gave. Nebby will keep it safe until Lille returns, then they can reunite once she's done in Kanto - followed by a marriage between Lille and my PC. Although in my made up world, my PC has gone to Kanto after dealing with the UB.

Straight into my team as Lillie wished it would be. Nebby did me proud as part of my E4 team.

I soft-reset until I got a Lunala with a good nature, then I put it in storage. Ideally I wanted Modest or Timid, but I wanted to move on, so I settle with a Calm Lunala.

Thanks for reading.

I never use legendaries on my team by principle. The only time I ever did was in Omega Ruby with Latios, and only because of its flight. Solgaleo shared the same fate as all my other legendaries: boxed, never to see the light of day again.

In my party. I normally don't use legendaries but I felt obligated because of Lillie. It did so much for us and feel bad sitting it in a box. I also named it Nebby. It felt wrong not to lol

I used Solgaleo/Lunala on my team. Solgaleo was useful against Olivia during the elite 4. Lunala really hasn't been of much use, but it's not as low on defense as my Alolan Marowak.

I used it on my team for the rest of the main story and a little bit of post-game, but I think I'm keeping it boxed now that I have my last in-game team slot filled up by my Dragonite. Sorry, Nebby.

I like the idea of everyone in this thread that commented that they gave Lillie's Poke Doll to Nebby; I should go do that.

I'm keeping it in my team but I'll probably only use them in dire situations where every other member on my team has fainted.

I nicknamed Nebby "Nebby", then I gave Nebby the Pokedoll that Lillie gives you in the end. I didn't carry it with me to beat the Elite Four, but I still have it in my party sometimes and play with it in Pokemon Refresh.

Used Solgaleo for the Pokemon League and most of the postgame, currently boxed. Will be taken out once EV trained, to assist in leveling up other Pokemon via Exp. Share and/or to participate in defending the champion title.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom