• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sports and Fitness

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been done before, but I'd thought I'd start a thread about sports and fitness.

I myself am a green belt in judo and a orange belt in kickboxing. Where I live is also very hilly, so it's perfect for jogging and running and I also do weight training on the side. I never used to enjoy anything sport-related as a kid due to being overweight, but after I discovered martial arts, I became more confident and have lost a lot of weight in the process. Plus, it helps with my anxiety and I enjoy the adrenaline rush, especially when I've got the right music on or when I'm sparring with someone.

What about you guys? Do you play any sports or are you involved in any type of fitness activities?

Last edited:
I run with my dog at least twice a day. He's a GSD so I have to be in good shape to keep up.

Other than that I have an 80lbs heavy bag where I do some boxing for about 20 minutes every other day or so. I'm a real couch potato so this to me is already too much some days. Or maybe I'm just getting old...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom