• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sprigatito Appreciation Thread

Yeah the hee hoo weed cat jokes are already stupid. The obsession with pot is almost insufferable at this point. I get it, ye get high lol munchies drugs roflmao

The catnip joke is right there. It would make more sense and be fun. Draw me some constantly energetic cat instead of a cat with bloodshot eyes.
I’m in total agreement, but sadly I think TPC brought some of it on themselves with Gatito’s mask and collar designs. Snivy got a lot of the same jokes in Gen 5 at first but I think they dissipated.

Yeah the hee hoo weed cat jokes are already stupid. The obsession with pot is almost insufferable at this point. I get it, ye get high lol munchies drugs roflmao

The catnip joke is right there. It would make more sense and be fun. Draw me some constantly energetic cat instead of a cat with bloodshot eyes.
There we GO! That's more like it.

Weed cat is a result of people liking to parrot the same uninspired thing over and over again online, until it becomes completely meaningless and annoying. Hisuian Typhlosion looks really relaxed, and everyone immediately jumped onto it being on marijuana. Don't necessarily believe it ruins the innocence of the tiny cute gatito, as I've seen far worse on the internet already and won't let other peoples' silly jokes affect my perception of this little guy.

I also didn't think of the catnip angle, but that certainly would be far more cuter, and might even end up being what its evolutions end up referencing.

As someone who has picked the grass starter since Ruby, I will be picking Sprigatito without question (at least for the first playthrough). Even my girlfriend, who usually picks fire or water starters, wants to use Sprigatito since she likes cats and thinks it's very cute. :)

At this rate, I hope to see Game Freak borderline troll the two feet/four feet crowd by giving it six feet. I would find this side-splittingly hilarious since I think that this divide based on physical design is just ridiculous.

At this rate, I hope to see Game Freak borderline troll the two feet/four feet crowd by giving it six feet. I would find this side-splittingly hilarious since I think that this divide based on physical design is just ridiculous.
Are there people actually wanting to see it become bipedal or just people that don't want that?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom