• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sprigatito Appreciation Thread

Sprigatito is incredibly cuddly and fluffy. Visually, it is certainly the most pleasant of the initials. But there is a peculiar uniqueness in Quaxly design and style that compels me to choose it as my initial.

sprigatito :)

Attachments

• him.jpg
    him.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 45
At this rate, I hope to see Game Freak borderline troll the two feet/four feet crowd by giving it six feet. I would find this side-splittingly hilarious since I think that this divide based on physical design is just ridiculous.
I haven't really care how many legs it gets until now as long as it looks alright. But yes, now that you've suggested it, I will gladly take six legs over either of the other options, as long as they don't try to make it insectoid in the process (not that that wouldn't be cool, but that would make it probably a bug type and bug/grass is not a great combo).

I haven't really care how many legs it gets until now as long as it looks alright. But yes, now that you've suggested it, I will gladly take six legs over either of the other options, as long as they don't try to make it insectoid in the process (not that that wouldn't be cool, but that would make it probably a bug type and bug/grass is not a great combo).
Not to mention an insect/cat combination would be an eldritch horror

Just gotta wonder if they'd actually be that daring with their design
Probably not, at least not for a starter... Starters have gotta be marketable, and insectoid cat is something that's marketability might not be guaranteed.

Sprigatito's probably got Gen 9 cat pinned down, but I'll totally be down for an insectoid cat Pokemon if that's something they do later down the line.

Hoping for it to look like Puss In Boots ngl
I'd be cool with something Puss-in-Boots-esque. Main issue would be its a probably fighting type and we've had like half a bajillion fighting starters, including a grass fighting starter just a couple gens ago, which means people probably would spend a lot of time complaining about that, but they could probably come up with a way for it to be nonfighting.

At this rate, I hope to see Game Freak borderline troll the two feet/four feet crowd by giving it six feet. I would find this side-splittingly hilarious since I think that this divide based on physical design is just ridiculous.
Kinda like Sleipnir (sometimes it has six legs in Final Fantasy games so I always associate it with six instead of eight).

My brain. Oh man. Pun name for six legged grass cat to reference sleipnir.

Sleafnya.

Gods I need more sleep.

I know this is off topic, but Sprigatito and Fuecoco give me Hoenn vibes. Maybe it's because of the sub tropics and the fact I've been missing my Alpha Sapphire. Let's hope more people will appreciate this cutie.

It's a cat, I have a hard time seeing it not be the fan favorite of this starter trio! The internet loves it some cats.

Unless the other two reveal some epic looking/statted final forms Sprigatito is totally gonna be tops this time around.

I'm sure at least one's gonna end up being the Popplio/Oshawatt/Froakie of this game and it's going to be Fuecoco.

If Fuecoco becomes draconic and Quaxly becomes a pirate, all three will be immensely popular with different crowds.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom