• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spring Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Crow

Alola :v /
Reaction score
Spring Giveaway:
Welcome everyone to this giveaway!. As you know a few weeks ago season changed across the world, while in some places leaves fall dancing with the wind of autumn in other beautiful flowers start to bloom everywhere.
So to conmemorate the beginning of spring where I live that was 21 of september but eh, better late than never I am giving to anyone who may want:

florges-white.gif

Florges ♀ (White) ★
Level: 51
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EV Spread: 252HP 252Def 6Sp Atk
Ability: Flower Veil
Moves:
-Toxic
-Aromatheraphy
-Moonblast
-Wish
Item: Leftovers

*Since it was bred by me it's nicknameable, just make sure to let me know beforehand*

My info to trade:
FC: 2723-9410-4398
IGN: Crow

Reservations:
1. MachDragonX (Delivered!)
2. OriginalLucario (Delivered!)
3. Dovahgatr (Delivered!)
4. Zeb
5. shayminskyforme88

I have 5 avalaible so just reply in this thread saying you want one, leave you FC and IGN with your timezone and avalaible times and I will contact you to trade.
I hope you all like it!

Last edited:
I'd like one! Friend Code is in my signature, IGN is Scott. I'm in GMT -5:00. I'm usually available Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the day and Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 6 PM until ~8 PM my time.

ME I want one!
my Fc is in my sig, 2509- 1010- 6429 my IGN is Noland
and I can trade right everyday after 6pm Central Time (GMT -6.00)

Last edited:
I'll like one
My FC and IGN is in my Signature, and I'll be available from 10am-10pm EST Everyday

IGN is Zeb and my FC is 0361-6364-1279. I'm GMT+1 and available pretty much anytime during the day in my timezone. Thanks. :D

Okay with that it's over :p I vmed the fellow ones left to get their Florges.
Thanks guys! I hope you liked it. A mod can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom