• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Springly Lottery (Winners Announced!)

Troggy

Flower Power
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I have been active in the trade center, but for fun I am holding a giveaway of a Pokemon that is springly, Mothim. Please see all rules below before replying to this thread, but first, here is the PRIZE:

414d.png

★ Mothim ★
Timid | ♂ | Tinted Lens
TROGGY 30799 | Route 3 | May 2, 2012
31/10/30/31/31/31 Ice 70
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Level 50
Quiver Dance | Bug Buzz | Air Slash | Hidden Power Ice

This Mothim was RNG abused by me and as such is completely legitimate. The Mothim can be nicknamed if desired. It will come fully trained at L50, ready for use.

RULES
1. To enter the lottery, please respond to this thread with your 5th Generation Friend Code (B/W/B2/W2) and a 5 digit number of your choice (For example: 12345).
2. The 5 entries with a number closest to a 5 digit number I will randomly generate after the entry period is over will be the winners of the lottery.
3. All users of the Bulbagarden Global Trade Station are welcome to enter, but entries may be discarded at my discretion due to users being on my previous trade banlist or other factors (e.g. new accounts, suspicious history)
4. My Black FC is 1034.0560.6932. Do not ask for my Friend Code. Add my Friend Code before we are scheduled to trade.
5. The entry period will end Saturday, June 1 at 11:59pm. Winners will be notified in this thread and by PM.
6. Winners will arrange a time starting Sunday, June 2 to pick up their prize. I will do my best to accomodate, but I will not hunt anyone down and force them to receive their prize.
7. The winners of this Mothim will have rights to trade it to others as they wish. I ask that this Mothim remain SEMI-DISTRIBUTABLE, which means that only the 5 winners can openly trade it. Winners are welcome to list it in their threads or shops, but please give me credit. Obviously I am not going to scour the internet and make sure the winners adhere to Rule 7, but I ask as a courtesy in return for recieving this prize.
8. Good luck, and have fun :)

Last edited:
Re: Springly Lottery (Now Accepting Entries!)

Very awesome! That's really nice of you to do this.

Number of choice: 35316
W2 FC: 0304-7604-6962

Good luck to everyone else who enters! :)

I'm in!!!!
My number of choice is 45441
my W2FC is 3225-3526-7241
Regards!

Count me in as well! :D

Numbers: 32590
My B2 FC: 3697.9731.9332

Good luck to everyone~! :D

Last edited:

oooh pretty.

Numbers: 48754
My W2 FC: 4771 5574 6291

Good luck to everyone

Numbers: 58921
Here's my Black code^^
0905 5873 6195

Number: 27654
Black 2 FC: 5115 4343 2329

My FC is 0218 9572 7049
Number of choice: 77777

Thank you for doing this and Good Luck for everyone who is participating. :D

White 2 FC: 3526 1992 5445
Number: 95459

Thanks for the interest so far, everyone :)

I am still accepting entries :)

Number: 28746
Friend Code: 4428-2212-7524

Number: 12789
FC: 3354 3276 3439

Just in case-Trainer name is Fionna

Also- I would like a nickname if I do win. Nickname- Spring Luck

The Results are in!

lotteryresults_zpse6053e88.png

The 5 winners are:

Theatricalis (Picked Up)
pastafari (Picked Up)
Venom (closest guess to the winning number!) (Picked Up)
Yurimi
LadyScathach (Picked Up)

Winners- please arrange a time to pick up your prize. You can contact me via PM.

Thank you to everyone for participating :)

Last edited:
:O I...I won?! Thank you so much!! Congratulations to the other winners, as well!

Edit: Picked up, thanks so much! :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom