• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sprite Heaven [closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sprite Heaven [OPEN!!!!]

Is it ok if you can make a Signature like the Lugia one in the "Examples" Area?
Preferably like this:
Color = Same
SoulSilver Box = Salamence Lv. X card (If you can 3D flip it, awesome!)
Lugia = Salamence Lv. X Render (The Salamence) Facing Right
Words: Salamencemaster1
May I also get an Avitar with the Salamence Lv. X render with the word "SalamM1"
I hope its not too much for you......thank you in advance!

OK, big BW name change so can you make me a matching avatar and signature using this image. Thanks!

Hey there! I'm interested in a banner from you. It's okay to place an order now?

A Vanilliuxe+ish in the banner, with icy sparkles, glitter, hearts. Something with a winter feeling to it. (maybe some snowflakes and glow as well?) And the text for it; ICE, COLD, FREAKING Rawr!
Could you make the font in a light blueish shade to it? I kinda want a winter-y theme going now.
Here's the pics if you needed them :
584Vanilluxe.png

I just love those pokemon! I hope this order isn't demanding. :<

Hello anna.
I'm here to request a signature.
From these image:

Llednar:
picture.php

Marche:
picture.php

Ritz:
picture.php

Use the background that you use to make miyac's banner.
And, put my username on the upper right corner with small(not too small) caps.

Oh, and... The picture of ritz and llednar is saved in jpg, so you gotta save it in PNG first ^^"

Thanks in advance

hay, uh your sprites look really good so i was wondering if you could make me a banner... i made my own banner and was wondering if you could make a better one for me? the pokemon are servine, my starter, leipard, zebstraka, krockodile, haxsoirous, and bravariy... in that order please... thanks! ^^ id appreciate it! :p

Can I get a glowing green serperior when you're done with the fifty billion requests? ^_^;

Could I have an avatar of the sprites of a Depot Agent (that's the Japanese translation) and a Reuniclus? Thanks.

Hello could I please have a splice?

Two Pokemon:Rotom(wash form) and magneton
Base:Rotom(Wash)

I'll have to close the shop until i finish all these requests, sorry I couldn't get to these earlier. I'll try to have them finished by the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom