• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

I'm afraid to see Lopunnys....
1285016258045.gif

I guess Raichu does move like a rabbit. In every other media they move more like Pikachu.

hmm? but I seem to remember him only doing that when he attacks...hmm my memory is a little bit fuzzy

Just coincidental timing on the part of the attack and the animation.

But yeah, Smugleaf crossing his arms. That was one of the first animations I think people could really see and get a sense of how awesome they were.

My favorite thing about Gen 5 are the moving sprites, it brings a whole new dimension to Pokemon. They aren't just pictures, they actually move around like a living breathing creature. I love it!!!!

Last edited:
An animated version of my avatar, from the Confirmed Pokémon thread:

1285092725735.gif

Ffffff

I love all these animated sprites.

However, has anyone ripped the Pokemon with gender differences yet? :/
Like the female Octopus evo, and the other pigeon evo?

Plus possibly more?

I don't know where to ask this but can anybody post screen shots or sprites of the player in different clothes?I am just curious.
There should be a screen shot thread though.

FFFFF- That's awesome!

Sorry to be a bother, but again, has anyone found sex difference sprites yet? Specifically for the pink octopus D:

Oh derp, found it.

593.png

And this too:
592.png

Actually, I like the male one better.

Does anyone have Ononokusu animated? I haven't seen it any of the links so far though.

Back
Top Bottom