• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Sprites from the Hollows! (Contest- Harry Potter)

The Dragon Lord
Reaction score

(Welcome all to my very first spriting contest that I made!)
Theme: Harry Potter
Congratulations Everyone!
Next to your name is a Number and Points out of 10. The Number is the Placement you obtained!
1) badvinvin WINNER: 9.5/10
2) Tris79 [5] 5/10
3) eeveegirl [2] 9/10
4) The Anonymous [3] 8/10
5) Magmortarmaster1 [4] 7.5/10

Voldemort rewards your skills everyone, and thank you for competing with me!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sure!
Although I don't get the sign-up thing. Where I come from, the contest is posted and anyone who wants to make a sprite can compete.

The Dragon Lord
Reaction score
Sure!
Although I don't get the sign-up thing. Where I come from, the contest is posted and anyone who wants to make a sprite can compete.
Well as my first contest, I dont want to stress my self and would only like a maximum number of sprites to judge, though I do have another judge, its still tough for my first judging!

The Dragon Lord
Reaction score
ATTENTION TO ALL (except eeveegirl):

The Contest will end on 11:30 PM GMT +3 on May 2nd! Judging will begin in May 3rd, and the results will be given in May 4th, so hurry up and submit a sprite!

Reaction score
Done here it is

My sprite is mainly about this question "What would Harry and Hedwig might look like if they were Pokemon?"

The Dragon Lord
Reaction score
The results have been posted everyone! Thank you all for joining my First contest!

Reaction score
Well done everyone! @Salamencemaster1 looking forward for the next contest.