• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sprites from the Hollows! (Contest- Harry Potter)

Salamencemaster1

The Dragon Lord
Reaction score
HarryPotterBanner.jpg

(Welcome all to my very first spriting contest that I made!)
Theme: Harry Potter
Congratulations Everyone!
Next to your name is a Number and Points out of 10. The Number is the Placement you obtained!
1) badvinvin WINNER: 9.5/10
2) Tris79 [5] 5/10
3) eeveegirl [2] 9/10
4) The Anonymous [3] 8/10
5) Magmortarmaster1 [4] 7.5/10

Voldemort rewards your skills everyone, and thank you for competing with me!

Last edited:
Sure!
Although I don't get the sign-up thing. Where I come from, the contest is posted and anyone who wants to make a sprite can compete.

Sure!
Although I don't get the sign-up thing. Where I come from, the contest is posted and anyone who wants to make a sprite can compete.

Well as my first contest, I dont want to stress my self and would only like a maximum number of sprites to judge, though I do have another judge, its still tough for my first judging!

ATTENTION TO ALL (except eeveegirl):

The Contest will end on 11:30 PM GMT +3 on May 2nd! Judging will begin in May 3rd, and the results will be given in May 4th, so hurry up and submit a sprite!

Done here it is
harrtyphhedtowl.png

My sprite is mainly about this question "What would Harry and Hedwig might look like if they were Pokemon?"

The results have been posted everyone! Thank you all for joining my First contest!

Well done everyone! @Salamencemaster1 looking forward for the next contest.

Back
Top Bottom