• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sprites that I am proud of:

KidWithTheGoldenArmaldo

Trust me, I'm the Doctor.
Reaction score
Here are some sprites that I did. I was actually surprised that I produced these sprites.

This is first sprite I did. It's not really much. I just recolored Volkner's jacket to be green. Nothing big here, just an experiment.
shinyvolkner.png

This is the first splice I did. Can you guess what parts were used?
Lyle.png

Here, I just recolored previous sprite and added some of my favorite Pokemon.
dee-1.png

This series of sprites was created for a Christmas-themed hack called "Christmas Cheer" that I was helping with back at Pokecommunity. It never came to life, but I kept the sprites around because I liked them.

This is the "evil elf" sprite from the Christmas Cheer hack. I scratched the hat.
evilelf.png

This is another evil elf. Oh no, He's stolen Santa's Pokemon. ^^
burglarelf.png

This is Santa, with Blitzen and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Stantler! ^^ He was supposed to serve the same purpose as Professor Oak in the games.
apokemonchristmas.png

This is Christmas Snover. He's wearing a Santa hat!
snover.png

This is the sprite you see as my avatar. Another attempt to make a sprite with a different skin color from the default.
dee.png

I made this Team Rocket sprite from scratch. Okay, not exactly scratch. I kinda cheated. The sprites are based off of the artwork on Jessie's and James's Bulbapedia pages.
jessiejamessprite.png

My first attempt at Jessie. Which version of Jessie do you like best?
jessieattempt1.png

The two following sprites are Team Rocket sprites for another Team Rocket-based hack I am working on.
rocketheroine.png

rockethero.png

How did you like my sprites? Please rate and inspire me to make more.

The below link is my album for all of my Custom Trainer sprites. Will upload them to Bulbapedia when Gallery is reopened.

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/viewtifuldee/Custom Trainers/

Back
Top Bottom