• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spritework of the Golden Muk

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've only started making sprites in the last week or so and I was hoping for some feedback? let me know what you think! Thanks.

And a few re-colours...

Yeah I saw some great sprites on here and decided to give it a try...It was kinda easy so I did a few...Do you like them?

I love them! Especially the recolours, and the first splice, I'm guessing its Seedot-Cradily?

Thanks! Yeah its seedot-lileep and tentacools, um, tentacles. Im trying to make an evolution using cradily, tentacruel and shiftry but getting nowhere X(

Thank you. I wana know how to make animated gifs though...does anyone know how? Any pointers on how I can improve? Or at least get rid of the white background?

Wow, dude, you're a natural. Very good splices right there, you should be proud of them.

Man, if anymore great spriters appear here, I'll never get famous. XD Although I'm glad people like you are the ones stopping me.

Once again, awesome work!

Hey thanx X-scissor! Do you do splices too? I'll have to check your work out.
Oh and everyone should check out my gallery and tell me what you all think!

These are some splices of the final form starters of each type. Or at least an attempt at them haha.

Thanx Aiko but you already have my abilities. Your work is outstanding! Yours and 'Kingdras work was what inspired me to give splicing a shot!

Thanx Aiko but you already have my abilities. Your work is outstanding! Yours and 'Kingdras work was what inspired me to give splicing a shot!
OMG really?

I love that Aqua major or whatever you call it. Really, I loooooove your splices!

Thanks kingdra. I wasnt too sure about the head of Aqua major but I needed swampert parts somewhere... glad you like it.

First I'd like to say a thanks for joining the CSG, and secondly I would like to complement your fine work!

Back
Top Bottom