• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Spritzee, Swirlix evolutions revealed: Perorīmu, Furefuwan revealed in magazine

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Spritzee, Swirlix evolutions revealed: Perorīmu, Furefuwan revealed in magazine

The evolved forms of Spritzee and Swirlix, Perorīmu and Furefuwan, have been revealed in a magazine.

Read more on Bulbanews

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
It's some Japanese Magazine named "Ciao" from what I heard, seems to be aimed at girls explaining why we're seeing stereotypical "girly" Pokemon I guess.

Reaction score
So we're sure this is legit, then?
It's an official Japanese magazine. It was also the magazine that Pokemon PiPiPi and Chamo Chamo Pretty were originally published in, if I recall right.
Not the magazine, the scan itself. Like, is the scan shown here actually from the magazine, or was it just made up to look like it?

So basically @Dogasu yes please, that would be very nice of you.

Soul Suckin' Jerk
Reaction score
Hoping that these are only first-stage evolutions.