• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Spyfall - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Max1996

Yeah I'm not satisfied with your answers either, and even after having a vote put on you, you haven't done much to prove you're not the spy.

You weren't supposed to preemptively announce you're the spy, because during those four minutes Ex or Contrainer could've voted for you, causing you to lose :p

The location was the Airplane, this means the Spy has lost the round.
  1. ExLight: 4 Points
  2. ZinnLav: 4 Points
  3. Contrainer: 2 Point
  4. DarthWolf: 2 Points
  5. FinalArcadia: 2 Point
  6. Minish: 2 Point
  7. Pika_pika42: 2 Point
  8. Max1996: 1 Point
The points system is as follows for those interested:
Town Points
1 Point if town runs down the clock
1 Point if town successfully guesses the spy before round end

+1 point if spy doesn't guess the location.
0 Points if they guess the wrong spy, or if the spy guesses correctly before time has expired.

Spy Points
2 Points for not being caught and guessing the location correctly
1 Point if town runs down the clock
1 Point for guessing the location successfully, whether caught or not.
0 Points if caught and the spy does not guess the location correctly

These points do not overlap, points are only given out in one set scenario. For example you can not get 3 points as the spy in one round.

Role PMs for the final round are being sent out.

(I can't remember who asked but it is possible to get the spy twice in a row. RNG had just not done it yet.)

Phase will start at 12 noon BST tomorrow. I'm quite ill at the minute so just kinda wanna sleep. Hope thats okay!

Last edited:
ROUND FIVE START
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom