• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Spyfall - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question AskedBy who and who toAnswer
Would you want to be here on your bday?DarthWolf -> ExLightNo, not really.
How often do you come here?ExLight -> Max1996Only been there a few times in January and February.
Do you enjoy being here?Max1996 -> FinalArcadiaMy work makes it a little better than it otherwise would be, but if not for that, I wouldn't really enjoy it here.
How long will you be here? FinalArcadia -> Pika_pika42I'll be here for a few more hours.
Are you busy right now? Pika_pika42 -> ZinnLavSorry for my late reply, I've been busy.
What colour stands out the most?ZinnLav -> MinishWhite.
Does it cost anything to visit this place?Minish -> ContrainerUnfortunately yes.
How do you feel?Contrainer -> Max1996I'm feeling fine, thank you.
Do you eat when you're here?Max1996 -> ZinnLavWhen I'm on break, sure.
Are you with anyone?ZinnLav -> ExLightYes. Most of the time I'm with someone.
Would you like to be here more often?ExLight -> DarthWolfThe amount of hours I work here are long enough.
Would you come here with your family?DarthWolf -> Pika_pika42No
Would you bring a pet here?Pika_pika42 -> Contrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom