• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Spyfall - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROUND ONE START
That makes six, the game will now start.

The first question goes to... @Contrainer!

You may ask whatever person you like a single question, to make things a bit easier be sure to tag them aswell! You may not ask any gamebreaking questions such as, "Is it the Space Station", as these are reserved for the Spy should they get it.
You may not ask the same question to the person that just asked you.
You may freely discuss suspicions in chat, you may not ask questions when it is not your turn however.
You may not talk about the game, outside of this thread, unless it is to talk to me in the Role PM I provided to you.

Remember, the best questions:
  • are subtle and innocent
  • do not give away clues to the spy
  • allow the target to provide a subtle and innocent answer
  • allow the target to answer without giving clues to the spy
  • make it hard for the spy to answer without raising suspicion
You have also been given roles, these can be used for both a role playing aspect or you can asked questions aimed at the role, for example, you can ask, "How often is your Role here" etc. You may also tag me in the questions posts, that way I can keep a table for you guys with periodic updates, so you dont have to go back through the pages!

That being said, it is now Round One, this phase will end 96 hours from now, OR when the spy has guessed the location, OR when a majority vote has occured (6/8 votes).

Good luck, and have fun!

ExLight was correct. As an example of the periodic updates i'll try to provide as a host, here you go:

Question AskedBy who and who toAnswer
Are you in a natural or man made place?Contrainer -> Max1996Man-made
Does your role require a lot of studying? Max1996 -> ExLight

Sorry for another reply to the thread, i wont tag this time but here is a countdown for the round end time, I will also edit this into the Round One post for you guys. :)
Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom