• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Spyfall - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round One: 48 Hour Update
Question AskedBy who and who toAnswer
Are you in a natural or man made place?Contrainer -> Max1996Man-made
Does your role require a lot of studying? Max1996 -> ExLightWell, mine is more about practicing than understanding the theory.
Now stop chatting with your boss and get back to work.
Any ideas to attract more customers? ExLight -> DarthWolfMy role would not know.
Since you're here now, would your role spend time with their friends here? DarthWolf -> FinalArcadiaIt can be nice occasionally to do so.
Are there a lot of people around your role right now?FinalArcadia -> ZinnLavYes, there are quite a few people around me.
Are you working right now?ZinnLav -> Pika_pika42Not right now, but I can if you want me to.
Does your profession involve working with numbers?Pika_pika42 -> FinalArcadiaThankfully, it doesn't really.
Do you like to shop where you're at?FinalArcadia -> ExLightI don't think anyone sane would shop here. What a weird question.
Do you even work here?ExLight -> MinishAbsolutely, I'm always busy doing work here.
Would this be a nice place to go with your family?Minish -> Max1996Absolutely!
Would you go there every day?Max1996 -> ContrainerNo, probably not.
Would you watch a movie here?Contrainer -> ExLightWtf, no, I'm too busy working. And that wouldn't even make sense.
How did you find this place?ExLight -> ZinnLavA friend took me here once.
How often will I find you at this place?ZinnLav -> DarthWolfYou won't see me that often.
At what time of the day can I most likely find you here?DarthWolf -> Pika_pika42You can find me here anytime, depending on my schedule.
Do you like spending time here? PIka_pika42 -> ContrainerI enjoy it.
How do you get to this place?Contrainer -> MinishI drive myself in my car.
Would you bring your pet here?Minish -> FinalArcadia

We are now about halfway through the phase.

I feel like he should be able to tell how to improve the place somehow no matter his role.
And his questions are awkwardly generic. :lapras:
If it helps to clarify, my role is not an "expert" of this place to put it generically. And yes I'm trying to be generic here to not give any info to the spy. Imo it's better to give the spy nothing while you slowly question away at others. For example I've been liking your posts so far but for most people they are still very generic to me as well. I'm not just going for someone who is generic when there are other options as well for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom