• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Spyfall - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max
Are you in a natural or man made place?
Would this be a nice place to go with your family?
Absolutely!
Do you go here alone or with other people usually?
It's about 50:50 in that regard.
The first question is very straightforward and very risky to answer, but checking the lsit of options most are man made so that is by far the safe option to go for so it doesn't indicate much. His second question seems more like a town answer.

Ex
Does your role require a lot of studying?
Well, mine is more about practicing than understanding the theory.
Now stop chatting with your boss and get back to work.
Do you like to shop where you're at?
I don't think anyone sane would shop here. What a weird question.
Would you watch a movie here?
Wtf, no, I'm too busy working. And that wouldn't even make sense.
Would you say that most people have been to one of these places in their lifetime?
Oof, that's kinda hard to tell. Most of people from cities or with a basic wealth, I guess.
Very roleplay heavy answers compared to the others, basically role claiming.
His second answer is quite bold. Definitely town.

FA
Since you're here now, would your role spend time with their friends here?
It can be nice occasionally to do so.
Does your profession involve working with numbers?
Thankfully, it doesn't really.
Would you bring your pet here?
It's probably not allowed for me to bring a pet, which is sad.
Overall generic, but the first question makes me doubt it. I think a lot of places fall under this. I'm neutral on this one.

Zinn
Are there a lot of people around your role right now?
Yes, there are quite a few people around me.
How did you find this place?
A friend took me here once.
Have you been there recently?
I try to come here often, in fact I'm coming here tomorrow.
What's your favorite smell associated with this place?
I don't really have a favourite smell, I didn't even know that was a thing. I can smell lots of different things though. Hard to pinpoint any one thing.
very generic, possible spy.

Pika
Are you working right now?
Not right now, but I can if you want me to.
At what time of the day can I most likely find you here?
You can find me here anytime, depending on my schedule.
What do you see a lot of?
I see a lot of people.
Some info about their role is shown, but given how work has been a topic before it could easily be used to blend in. Overall generic though, possible spy.

Minish
Do you even work here?
Absolutely, I'm always busy doing work here.
How do you get to this place?
I drive myself in my car.
The place where you work is more of labour intensive or machine intensive?
Definitely more labor intensive.
Do you learn here?
No, not really.
Fairly generic, second half looks better though. Not enough to say Town, I'll put it at neutral.

Contrainer
Would you go there every day?
No, probably not.
Do you like spending time here?
I enjoy it.
How would you react if this was right next to your house?
That would be weird
would this be an appropriate place to ask someone for marriage?
Probably not...
Started off very late with his first answer in the round and is very generic. There isn't much certainty in his answers either.
Compared to my other suspects, for the last reason I'll just start putting down a vote on you.
Vote: Contrainer

Contrainer answers are certainly weird. But as I said I think he's just naive. He's often a good mislynch for scum in mafia games for being somewhat oblivious.

@DarthWolf, can we get a self-analysis?

For now my vote will go on Pika.
Vote: Pika_Pika42

@DarthWolf, can we get a self-analysis?
I mean, yes, sort of. It's different when you look at yourself. Hence why in regular mafia I always just say I'm the scum lord, so... I'm the spy

In all seriousness though, I can definitely list my own things.
Any ideas to attract more customers?
My role would not know.
How often will I find you at this place?
You won't see me that often.
Is it quiet around you right now?
No there other people here.
When was the last time you visited a place like this?
I'm here right now, what kind of weird question is that?
So let's say this was someone else. I could get an idea of what kind of role they are, although actually knowing it might make that easier for me. Besides that there isnt much that stands out to me. Would definitely be in my suspect list.

Wow 2 votes on me? I don't know why you feel that way but I am not the Spy. I am giving more of generic replies so the Spy doesn't guess my location.
You've been giving weird answers, you leave when your shift ends and yet you're there all the time. But you're also not working, but can if asked. It's just odd and I can't think of what your role is and you seem to just be going along with the flow.
Otherwise I have nothing on Contrainer.

You've been giving weird answers, you leave when your shift ends and yet you're there all the time. But you're also not working, but can if asked. It's just odd and I can't think of what your role is and you seem to just be going along with the flow.
Otherwise I have nothing on Contrainer.
I said I can be found here anytime, depending on my schedule. Which means I have no specific timings, does not mean I am here all the time. Also, I said I am not working right now as I am answering the questions, but I can if you want that is when you allow me to go and work.

As for the weird answers, maybe I might have understood it incorrectly but my purpose here is to give confusing answers so that the Spy doesn't guess my location, and if you are a fellow townie, your purpose is to hide your own location, not to guess other's role, so why are you trying to do it?

I said I can be found here anytime, depending on my schedule. Which means I have no specific timings, does not mean I am here all the time. Also, I said I am not working right now as I am answering the questions, but I can if you want that is when you allow me to go and work.
The thing that Ex points out though is the fact the you are here depending on your schedule, yet when you're here you don't work? It's contradicting.

See, the question was "Are you working right now?", which I answered as "Not right now, but I can if you want me to." since I was not working at that time as I was busy answering questions. I don't know what more to say.

With not enough votes, the spy has not been found. The Spy now has 24 Hours to guess the location. The spy will be revealed with their guess.

In the meantime, if you guys have any suggestions for the next round please let me know before it starts, as it will start as soon as the spy guesses. An example will be the fact that I'll probably be reducing the amount of locations.

For now, we await the guess from the spy!

I have some comments, part of it I already shared privately.

I'll make my guess tomorrow morning as. I'm about to head to bed and most clues are super generic so I'll have to have a closer look. Either way, it's a personal win for me for staying hidden. You were on the right track Ex but didn't push through :p

Regardless of my result. GG guys.

You were on the right track Ex but didn't push through :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom