• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Spyfall - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were to put ME's advice into simpler terms i'm sure it would be,

Step one: Vote DarthWolf
Step two: ???
Step three: Profit

I'm almost certain this would be true in all cases.

If we were to put ME's advice into simpler terms i'm sure it would be,

Step one: Kill DarthWolf
Step two: ???
Step three: Victory

I'm almost certain this would be true in all cases.
Modified slightly, to be more accurate.

In any case, I challenge you to find a single time that this plan has failed me.
You cannot.

Question AskedBy who and who toAnswer
Are you in a natural or man made place?Contrainer -> Max1996Man-made
Does your role require a lot of studying? Max1996 -> ExLightWell, mine is more about practicing than understanding the theory.
Now stop chatting with your boss and get back to work.
Any ideas to attract more customers? ExLight -> DarthWolfMy role would not know.
Since you're here now, would your role spend time with their friends here? DarthWolf -> FinalArcadiaIt can be nice occasionally to do so.
Are there a lot of people around your role right now?FinalArcadia -> ZinnLavYes, there are quite a few people around me.
Are you working right now?ZinnLav -> Pika_pika42Not right now, but I can if you want me to.
Does your profession involve working with numbers?Pika_pika42 -> FinalArcadiaThankfully, it doesn't really.
Do you like to shop where you're at?FinalArcadia -> ExLightI don't think anyone sane would shop here. What a weird question.
Do you even work here?ExLight -> MinishAbsolutely, I'm always busy doing work here.
Would this be a nice place to go with your family?Minish -> Max1996Absolutely!
Would you go there every day?Max1996 -> ContrainerNo, probably not.
Would you watch a movie here?Contrainer -> ExLightWtf, no, I'm too busy working. And that wouldn't even make sense.
How did you find this place?ExLight -> ZinnLavA friend took me here once.
How often will I find you at this place?ZinnLav -> DarthWolfYou won't see me that often.
At what time of the day can I most likely find you here?DarthWolf -> Pika_pika42You can find me here anytime, depending on my schedule.
Do you like spending time here? PIka_pika42 -> ContrainerI enjoy it.
How do you get to this place?Contrainer -> MinishI drive myself in my car.
Would you bring your pet here?Minish -> FinalArcadiaIt's probably not allowed for me to bring a pet, which is sad.
Is it quiet around you right now?FinalArcadia -> DarthWolfNo there other people here.
How would you react if this was right next to your house?DarthWolf -> ContrainerThat would be weird
Do you go here alone or with other people usually?Contrainer -> Max1996It's about 50:50 in that regard.
Have you been there recently?Max1996 -> ZinnLavI try to come here often, in fact I'm coming here tomorrow.
What do you see a lot of?ZinnLav -> Pika_pika42I see a lot of people.
The place where you work is more of labour intensive or machine intensive? Pika_pika42 -> MinishDefinitely more labor intensive.
Would you say that most people have been to one of these places in their lifetime?Minish -> ExLightOof, that's kinda hard to tell. Most of people from cities or with a basic wealth, I guess.
When was the last time you visited a place like this?ExLight -> DarthWolfI'm here right now, what kind of weird question is that?
would this be an appropriate place to ask someone for marriage?DarthWolf -> ContrainerProbably not...
Do you learn here?Contrainer -> MinishNo, not really.
What's your favorite smell associated with this place?Minish -> ZinnLavI don't really have a favourite smell, I didn't even know that was a thing. I can smell lots of different things though. Hard to pinpoint any one thing.
When do you leave this place?ZinnLav -> Pika_pika42When my work shift ends.
Do you work under someone or you are the boss of that place? Pika_pika42 -> FinalArcadia

@DarthWolf

So I've come down to 2 options
Swimming Pool or
Theater

What's really throwing me off here is how many of you are working here. What options are there with SP?

So my guess is Theater @Calvin ッ (yes the one place I randomly asked about in my role pm XD)

While figuring this out, can I say that things like Bar, Cafe andf Restaurant are way too similar.
Nah, you aren't wrong, there are others in the list that need removing, which I've done for the next round.

So my guess is Theater @Calvin ッ (yes the one place I randomly asked about in my role pm XD)
And just to confirm, is this your final answer? If yes I can end the round and start the next one straight away.

Edit: Well maybe not straight away as I have to go to work

Last edited:
I said it was my asnwer right? So yes
Just wanted to lock it in per say, that's all.
Anyways...

The location was the Restaurant!

This means the Spy has lost the round. Which also means it is time for Round Two! Since the last round went well we won't change anything besides removing a few locations, and we will keep it as a 96 hour round.

Role PMs are being sent out in the same PMs previously used, you don't have to confirm. Once I have sent out all PMs I will start Round 2 with randomly generating someone to ask the first question. For the next 10ish hours I will be at work, so if you don't get a role PM don't fret, I have to go about my schedule!

That being said, well done to everyone for a very smooth first round.

EDIT: I can also give everyones role for the first round out later when i'm home :)

ahaggxd
I thought Darth was a janitor or something

and wtf Contrainer, why would it be weird to ask someone in marriage on a Restaurant? It's literally the most cliché thing to ask them after a fancy dinner.

Restaurant was a pretty tough one for the first round. I felt any questions to weed out the spy would also give away too muxh. But Darth did a good job fooling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom