• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Spyfall - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROUND TWO Start

Well, Role PMs took less time than I thought.

Round Two has now started, the round will end either when 96 Hours have passed, OR When the Spy guesses the location, OR when 6/8 players vote.

Just as an FYI, this is 6 votes total, not six on the same player.

Anyways, Random.org has chosen @ExLight to ask the first question!

But I removed restaurant bith cause of the marriage question of contrainer (why didn't you guys instantly vote him) and max saying you would come here solo or together like 50:50

Oof I'm so dumb, didn't realise that.
Oof, that explains why we couldn't pinpoint your location.

@ExLight your question about more customers, I totally thought you were baiting me with a location that doesn't have customers
rofl, I was like "wait, if he's a customer he should be able to tell us what to improve; if he was staff he should be able as well... HMMM..."
then I was like "well, I think he could be someone from the cleaning staff?"
and gg you played very well

Strategy for new round, ask stupid questions with stupid answers. This gives literally no info to the spy and their odds to win are minimal
Sounds good to me

rofl, I was like "wait, if he's a customer he should be able to tell us what to improve; if he was staff he should be able as well... HMMM..."
then I was like "well, I think he could be someone from the cleaning staff?"
and gg you played very well
Oh? So the location is same but the roles are different? Didn't know this too.

I also thought it was bad like Darth said, Cafe & Restaurant, could've mentioned food and it still would've been hard to choose.
Also I've gotten my new role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom