• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Spyfall - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl, I was like "wait, if he's a customer he should be able to tell us what to improve; if he was staff he should be able as well... HMMM..."
then I was like "well, I think he could be someone from the cleaning staff?"
and gg you played very well
Yeah I had the same thoughts, after that I was ready to pretend I'm a child.
@DarthWolf would this be a good place to feature in an action movie?
If there are explotions, totally.

@Pika_pika42 Do you like apples?

Round Two 24(ish) Hour Update
Question AskedBy who and who toAnswer
Are you in a man-made or natural place?ExLight -> FinalArcadiaNever seen something quite like this in nature, so man-made.
Do you travel for work? FinalArcadia -> Pika_pika42Yes, it's a bit far from my house, so I have to travel.
Do you like spending time here?Pika_pika42 -> MinishMy job can make it a bit stressful, but otherwise it's a nice place to waste some time.
Would this be a good place to feature in an action movie?Minish -> DarthWolfIf there are explotions, totally.
Do you like apples?DarthWolf -> Pika_pika42Yes. An apple a day keeps the Doctor away.
Would you like to spend time with your friends here? Pika_pika42 -> Max1996Yes, I would. Now could you leave me alone for a bit?
Would you go here every day?Max1996 -> ExLightNot all days, no, lol.
Even if I wanted to I have other stuff to do.
How often do you go to this place?ExLight -> ContrainerI go here every day, it's my job
How far is this from your house?Contrainer -> DarthWolf5 undefined units away.
Do you like to swim? DarthWolf -> Max1996Yes, I do. Now could you just let me focus on this.
Do you enjoy being here? Max1996 -> FinalArcadia

inb4 this game is a meme planned by ME and darth is always the spy pretending to be a child asking everyone silly questions

vote: darthwolf lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom