• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SR's 9Th Sprite/Artwork Contest: Themed Awesomeness!

Reaction score
9thContest.png

Yes, after endless waiting for a tournament to crop up, I decided to make one! There are three themes-

• Space
  • Castelia City
  • Nature

IMPORTANT: YOu can submit ART and Sprites.

Space is self-explanatory, you will make something which looks it is from space, not a earthly thing. You could try monster-like, cartoon-like or anything-you-like! Castelia City, or New-York-like-city. You will make something that looks like something to live in a city, for example Klink, Rotom and Magneton. Or that might be a pokemon that resembles a city, you can take inspiration from Snover. Last but not the least, Nature. You need to make a pokemon that lives in a certain natural habitat like forests or grasslands or the ocean. You can make Splices/fusions, scratch Pokemon and most other styles except recolors. ;-)​

Prizes: One talented winner will get a Custom Avatar, Custom Signature, Custom Sprite from my shop and his/her sprite in a gold sprite. Two other talented runner-ups will get a Custom Avatar, Custom Sprite and their sprites in silver and bronze. And of-course, praise from everyone. :ksmile:

Now for the submission form-

Username: (Self-explanatory)
Pokemon Name:Your Pokemon's name.
Base Pokemon/Inspiration: What Pokemon did you use to make this masterpiece? For scratch Pokemon entries, this is optional.
Description: The optional description of your Pokemon. They boost your chances of winning. ;D
Habitat: Tell us where your Pokemon lives. Optional and not really needed for Space theme. (Example: Nature-Grasslands, Forests, Underground, Ocean, etc. City-Sewers, Rooftops, Pets, Work Pokemon, etc.)
Sprite: The most important of all, the masterpiece itself.
Other Comments: Any other thing you will like to specify?

All Entries should be submitted by 30Th April 2012, and the results will be given on 3rd May 2012. :ching:

Entries:

• @Thanatos: Sprite not yet posted.
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None

Last edited:
Re: SR's 9Th Sprite Contest: Themed Awesomeness!

In!

All right! =D You are a talented spriter, I look forward to your sprite.

Hang on, is this a sprite only? I'mma build a whole scene either way.

Ar is also allowed, I should probably update the first post.

Back
Top Bottom