• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN001: Pikachu is Born!

There's a possible theory concerning this episode: Although not mentioned in the final episode, Ash left his Pikachu out in the wild somewhere in Alola, much to Delia's surprise that he had to catch a wild Pikachu to make up for it. And that evolved from a Pichu, yet it can't get any further than that
Seems extremely unlikely...

Finally... I can catch up!
So about the episode, I likes the fact that they showed a lot of Pokémon in the intro. Pikachu's backstory was amazing. Mew was awesome. But i find Go's know-all attitude bit annoying.
"This is the reason you don't have any friends"
"Who needs friends....blah blah"

Lets Rewiew!!!
I Liked This Episode's Pikachu Backstory It Was Really Sad:cry:
Ash Was Late To Summer Camp 1 So He Can Meet Serena In The 2nd :sneaky:
Goh and Koharu Were Annoying Brats :mad:
Kinda Boring In The Mid :sleep:
So 6/10

I'm not sure how I feel about this episode. It's good to see Pikachu's backstory. But it's heartbreaking that Kangaskhan went through so much trouble for Pichu, she really loved Pichu as her own child. How can he just leave at night like that, when they're asleep... without even properly talking with them and bidding the final goodbyes. That's just cruel!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom