• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, not surprising. They always play the first 2 or 3 episodes together a special. Usually get some good stuff out of it :)
(it's much later where things start to crumble...<_<)

The second episode title of the series was revealed in the December 2019 issue of Nikkei Entertainment! Magazine.

Airs November 17th, 2019
Credit for episode title and summary translations goes to Dogasu.

The 10 year old Satoshi and Gou hit it off! Satoshi sets off for Kuchiba City at the request
of Dr. Ookido to attend the opening ceremony of the Sakuragi Laboratory.
During the event, the presence of a giant Pokémon is felt, so everyone heads to the pier
to see what's happening. There, a crowd of Pokémon Trainers have gathered at the appearance of Lugia!
Our heroes' journey is about to begin...

I hope they won't overuse legendary Pokémon in the new series just for the sake of being cool. The Hoopa movie is my personal least favorite movie because it focuses so much on showing off as many legendaries as possible instead of developing the plot and human characters.

Instead of Ho-ho. Now, they make a wish for Lugia. That is some minor change.

I'm half and half on the Lugia rides for travels, if this is going to be permanent. On the one hand, I definitely like to see legendaries more because they are so elusive and kept a secret, only appearing in movies or for very specific episodes that don't last very long. I also like seeing legendaries interact with trainers regularly. The "we don't trust humans because" basis is kinda overused at this point.

But on the other hand, again, a legendary is a legendary. Being elusive is supposed to be one of their features, why else would they be considered 'legends'?

I wonder if they will relate it back to Ho-Oh since they were both the Gold/Silver mascots.

Using Lugia as an uber ride sort reminds me of how you could fly around on one of the Eons in OR/AS.

I wonder if they will relate it back to Ho-Oh since they were both the Gold/Silver mascots.
That's what I'm wondering. That one image with Gö riding Lugia and Ash hanging off the tail makes me think Lugia is connected to Gö, in the same way Ash seems to have some connection to Ho-Oh.

So all the Footage they showed in the Trailer was from the First Two Episodes? Explains the Animation Quality.
Translation: "Animation only looks good because it's from the first two episodes, the rest of the series will look horrible..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom